Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 192433 times)

What. BLASPHEMY.
Who has done such a thing?
Sebster 105. I've never heard of him, but I noticed his avatar was the same. :p

Sebster 105. I've never heard of him, but I noticed his avatar was the same. :p
What. The. forget.

Angry PMs ensue.

Don't mind the broken addons image in the main post. Az is making a new one.

Also,

Fob's [C] Application.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:20:58 AM by Soviet »

This morning on the dedicated, Dev and I finished up the road designs. Barnabas is building cars for Cakeland and I through together a roadplan/overall plan for cakeland.

Cakeland will be in a valley, completely surrounded by mountains. There is a culdesac at the top of the image were we the members of C can have our cake houses. For the rest of the lots, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, here's the quick plan I whipped up. Under the cake statue will be an underground base, because we're that cool to have a Cake Cave.

Under the cake statue will be an underground base, because we're that cool to have a Cake Cave. If you don't like the plan or want to change something, be my guest to edit it.

Looks good, as long as I'm not on mountain duty. *shivers*

Oh, and here's the new addons list image:

Code: [Select]
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4476/azcolleaguesaddons.png
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:12:51 PM by Azazel »

Thanks Soviet, I can't wait for the up comming projects. I have a feeling cakeland will be tasty!

Oh god, change your forum name to Fob, will ya? I can't keep track of you people if you use a zillion different aliases. And I hate Zelda. Welcome.

Welcoming our newest Ghost member! Spation!

Why change my name, when I allready made my new account?
 :cookieMonster:

Drake, you messed up the topic. You forgot to add a
  • in front of Spation.

Drake, you messed up the topic. You forgot to add a
  • in front of Spation.
That was on purpose. Ghost members don't deserve to be in a nice fancy list like us members.

That was on purpose. Ghost members don't deserve to be in a nice fancy list like us members.

In that case, delete the
Code: [Select]
[/li] in the other end.

im making my app on az's server  post pictures in gallery i will and link

im making my app on az's server  post pictures in gallery i will and link

Is your application cake-related? If not, ít might be a good idea to save it, and continue work on your own server, or in Single Player, as we'll be clearing space for our theme build regularly, and there's a chance it might get wanded.

EDIT: I just noticed that the topic looks horrible in IE. :(
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:14:02 AM by Azazel »