Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191183 times)

Here's a link to Sentinel's application, in case you didn't see it in Gallery: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=110818.0

Here's a link to Sentinel's application, in case you didn't see it in Gallery: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=110818.0
I don't think we should do that anymore, Az. People should learn to read our main post before they apply anyways, and it clearly states for them to post their own link to their own application. So, next time. If we miss the application and they didn't post the link in the topic, it's not our fault.

Don't tell me what I can't do. :P

Don't tell me what I can't do. :P
Can I tell you what you can do? :o

Ok, guys. The kicking part was funny, but banning just ruined it.  :cookieMonster:

Az says:
 The cold, hard facts!
 Just that the server's down and I don't know when I'll be able to get it back up.
 I'll see how things look in the morning

Hmm. What happened?
For some reason he can't access blockland.us. Because of that, he can't auth his BL, and because of that, he can't join any servers.

Just gave it one last try before hitting the hay, and I auth'ed no problem. And as you can see, I can also access the site again. I'm putting the server back up. Geek's got the latest save.

Just gave it one last try before hitting the hay, and I auth'ed no problem. And as you can see, I can also access the site again. I'm putting the server back up. Geek's got the latest save.
Spation got a shot of your good side, Az!

Credits of, about, portraying to, describing, mentioning, taking, or relating to this image goes to Spation. This
documented photograph is not copyrighted material, therefore you may color, draw, scribble, steal, throw away
or crumple up this image in any way, shape, or form you please. Possible side effects of committing these acts
are applause, comments, ratings, and a ban from Spation.

Credits of, about, portraying to, describing, mentioning, taking, or relating to this image goes to Spation. This
documented photograph is not copyrighted material, therefore you may color, draw, scribble, steal, throw away
or crumple up this image in any way, shape, or form you please. Possible side effects of committing these acts
are applause, comments, ratings, and a ban from Spation.

Good thing you put the copyright notice on there because I'm sure tons of people would want to steal that and sell it for a profit. 

And nice job.

Welcoming our newest Colleague, Spenny!

The reason you guys will not be seeing an application from Spenny is because Azazel's server crashed before anyone else saw his building. Being the two present leaders that saw his application, we though it was reasonable to accept him. His a cool chap, and I'm sure we'll all get along.

Welcome, Spanner. I must say, that build of yours blew me away. Epic stuff man, epic stuff.