Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191032 times)

I agree with the two goons above me. We need to keep things fresh and alive, and new members help doing that. I'm not saying that we should do it ARES-style, by merely applauding and recruiting anyone who can post ten pages of jibberish in our clan topic, but I'd hate to see good people being rejected because we're 'full'.

I'm not saying that we should do it ARES-style
Well, we're not all twelve years old and we don't stuffpost like there's no tomorrow, so I'd say we're pretty safe.

Well, we're not all twelve years old and we don't stuffpost like there's no tomorrow, so I'd say we're pretty safe.
I have a feeling that Krystal's Clan stands as a more pronounced example to stupidity.

Hugums don't you have Steam or something?
I do :D It's Hugums of course.

Sounds reasonable , you guys changed my mind.

(modern space voyage build?)
I have to finish an app before you do that :o

The space voyage build sounds interesting. We'll be sure to have a vote on what the next team build will be, so contribute your ideas so we have things to choose from.

This clan needs to not be on the second page.

Then when we purge whoever in the future, more can apply. I think 15 is fine.

This is one of the reasons why NWB died, though by far not the only reason.

I think it is an excellent idea to do some sort of Space project (let's show them how to do it right). But I agree with Az and Drake; we should have a healthy session of DMing between our builds.

Also, sorry for my absence in the past few days... I have become addicted to Civ IV.

Also, sorry for my absence in the past few days... I have become addicted to Civ IV.

It's all about Ghandi and the Indians. The fast worker combined with the fact he can reach a religion faster than most other empires gives him a huge advantage early on.

It's all about Ghandi and the Indians. The fast worker combined with the fact he can reach a religion faster than most other empires gives him a huge advantage early on.

I skip religion until I have to get it to get banking etc. To me, it just wastes time and I become the most advanced (and powerful) without it anyway. I find it fascinating that I can skip over Military and Religion and reach the Renaissance as soon as 1000AD.

Also, I'mma be on Bl right now.

Attention admins! Bender had a reserved space for too long, so an admin gave me permission to use it.