Author Topic: [EoB] Escapees of Blockland  (Read 12081 times)

My app is coming along nicely.  :cookieMonster:

Awesome, glad to hear it!

When will we make arrangements to discuss the promotional video? If we're already busy enough on other clan projects, I will be patient. I would just like to know what we're doing, so I can make preparations.

I will PM you what trey said he was thinking of/started working on already

because its a  secret...SHHH!

I will PM you what trey said he was thinking of/started working on already

because its a  secret...SHHH!

Oh, so its a secret. Now we know.  :cookieMonster:

=O How'd you know? Was is the small, underlined, bold, italicized text that says 'secret' that tipped you off? I wouldn't have guessed. You're a sly one, you are. I'll be watching out for you. It's a good thing I know how to sleep with one eye open. (granted, that's only because its a piece of paper with an eye drawn on in draped over one of my eyes, but still)

My app is coming along nicely.  :cookieMonster:

Remember to update your thread so we can see the pics too. (I haven't actually checked your thread though, just saying).

Two more possible apprentices:

Metakirby4: One of my best friends;known him most of my life

and/or

Yankee 903: eh. Not quite ;) He would be good to mentor though. Not too much of an idiot. (Hope he's not reading this!!!)

Shall we make our own clan forum page? It would be a good place where we all can discuss secret clan projects. :cookieMonster:

And perhaps more...

Well if you would like to work on it, go ahead, but I'm going to have the movie server up in a sec. We can discuss ideas there. Use the clan password.

Hooray for me blowing our cover!  :cookieMonster: I'll go see if server is up.

Shard, Trey. I need your input. What should the colors for the clan forum layout be?

lime Green, and either very dark or very light blue would go nicely I think...maybe the dark blue so it would contrast it better? I've never really been good at remodeling of anything lol (unless you count that ds lite I put a new shell on, but y'know...) What do you think, trey?

The clan forum is somewhat done. All members please register on this forum. You will need to wait approval from one of the site admins. (Me/Shard/Treynolds416)

Oh, and sorry Shard. I couldn't find a layout with lime green and dark blue. I tried to make it myself, but it was ugly.

http://eob.myfreeforum.org/index.php

No problem, it looks great the way it is. The clan logo is off center, but other than that its perfect. I will edit the main post and put in the link to the forums. Thanks!  :cookie: