Author Topic: [EoB] Escapees of Blockland  (Read 12091 times)

Hey Raiden, didn't realize you had a film clan-type thing. totally applying!

Every time I see this topic I think someone bumped my old clan Etiquette of Blockland

lol every time I see your I think it's mine XD

Didn't look to see if any other clan had the same tags when I first made the clan. Bad choice.

Hi Shard can I apply?

Here is my app:

Name : Metakirby4

BL_ID: 20365

Branch: Admissions

Why I want to apply: I want to apply because I think this clan is really cool,and I'm good with people (at least that's what Shard and Slayer always tell me!) I can give you more detailed later. I hope you accept me in! Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 11:05:56 AM by metakirby4 »

I vote yes-You've stopped so many arguments between Slayer and me! Your people skills in the game so far are very good, and you know how to tell people no...and how to force them to leave XD!

For the Admissions branch, your job will be to view people's applications to see immediately if it's crap or not so we don't have to, tell people who come to the server about EoB, interview people, show newbies the ropes, explain things to them, and help them get along with others, ect. Establishing relative peace in a clan is always a good thing...so many rage quitters these days lol

So, that'll be your job if you get accepted in. Hopefully you will learn new things from the rest of the clan...I know I already have!

You make him sound very reliable. I say yes.

Hey, Shard. When do we plan on making the video?

As soon as Treynolds comes back we'll start planning more and set a filming date...we will probably start filming around the end of this month if he gets out this week.

Sorry for double post, but Treynolds votes yes. Ladies and gentlemen we have a majority! Three out of five clan members accept Metakirby4 as a clan member! Congrats Kirby :) I'll add your name to the member list!

In other news, Garfield has been de-ranked to apprentice. Who is willing to take on the challenge of mentoring Garfield?

Triple post. Kewl, a new record! Anyways, we need to find someone to mentor Garfield and to start getting this clan back on track! Treynolds should be on this weekend so if Treynolds, Slayerz99, and Metakirby4 could all be together so we could decide on a few things, that would be great. We definitely need to get started on a new clan build, recruiting more members, and filming that video Raiden wants to make so badly! I will send out a formal PM to all the clan members...it would be helpful if you all could click the 'notify' button at the top of this thread so you could see through your e-mail when something happens on this clan thread (yes, I know we have our own forums, but this way everyone will know without having to check anything but their e-mail) So. Friday night. Treynolds as host. Be there or be squash (because squares are dumb :P) Thanks!

Clan meeting was a success. Priorities:

• Getting new members in
  • Getting the word out
  • Making promo trailer

I'm out of school ,so I have a ton of free time...perhaps a little too much. Due to inactivity, Garfield is officially out of the clan as well as slayerz99, who asked to be kicked out. We can't let this clan fail out, guys! Let's pull it together!

The clan thread in the Blockland forums now serves as the update service, so don't bother commenting unless you have a question- our main HUB is the clan forums.