Author Topic: Lock Pick v2 (UPDATE)  (Read 17256 times)

It was when you told me you had the code to open jvs content about a month or two ago and allowed me to use it for my city rp lock pick.
I see problems by doing what you've done. First, your code breaks RP Crime's Lock Pick. this means that any server with this add-on will enable them with this item to break anywhere. Even admin areas. Even if you would change this, it still would override further upgrade from my side.
Also, you could at least have cleaned up the code, by removing those out commented code.

I recommend you to clean up the code(I could send you a new one), and make your own functions(Still with same functionality and/or code).

dude, you just gave noobs a way to get into ANYTHING
No, you need to give the door special events, my special friend :)

Use it like the key make some events for it.

No, you need to give the door special events, my special friend :)
Nope. It can open any door, window and level. Even admin ones, because Tezuni removed that part.

Not everything has to be like Fallout.
I know I just refering to it.

Nope. It can open any door, window and level. Even admin ones, because Tezuni removed that part.
oncontentstart>player>((<var:player:ifadmin>))
onvariablefalse>player> kill

problem solved FOO

Can't download. Stuck at processing dl request. Upload to box.net please.

but does it only open CW? because you could put a brick in front and then make it open CCW

It should have a certain chance to either opening the lock or simply not be successful, since lockpicking isn't as easy as pushing up a few tumblers.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 04:05:05 PM by Niliscro »

Its cool and all, but I'm afraid that I just can't allow every noob that can spawn an item into my admin rooms/locked rooms/heavily guarded armory's.

but does it only open CW? because you could put a brick in front and then make it open CCW
I believe starting content makes the door open however the event settings are.

It checks for whatever way is unblocked and if both ways are blocked it says "the door is lodged shut".

I believe starting content makes the door open however the event settings are.
Yes but this is easily fixed.
Oncontentstart>Self>Reltrocheck>IfAdmin>
VariableFalse>Player>Kill
Of course this is for the newest version of VCE.

Yes but this is easily fixed.
Oncontentstart>Self>Reltrocheck>IfAdmin>
VariableFalse>Player>Kill
Of course this is for the newest version of VCE.
but then you kill them, i prefer a new method of mine, check ID, if so, fire relay to brick, make it dissapear, then content start :D

Meh. From the posts, it seems like it conflicts with a lot of stuff.