Author Topic: THANK YOU BLEH!  (Read 3775 times)

It would be funny if your site was named "ladies.com". Goes well with your name.

Mr. Cryptic...You are starting spam :/ You can "lol" but all that junk stuff was uncalled for.

No it was'nt. there was a meaning to that. THX BLEH FOR ALL THE MODS YOU PUT OUT. 110% TO YOU Of my hahahahahahahahaha's

Not trying to steal Blehs glory but I'm just trying to get my stuff out there...

P.S: If you say I'm stealing his idea you're a jack off cause I made these before I even knew Bleh made the EW one.

VH rocks ^.^

Bleh doesn't. Bleh just releases tons of crap which all the noobs enjoy.

I dont like a long range hammer, when ever I needed to get rid of a brick at range in BLM I just made the Desert Eagle kill bricks  :cookieMonster:  and ifs probably safer to use the delete thing from the EW to make sure you get the right brick.

And that gap was for? And both Bleh and VH are great modders.

And the guy who does the hardest work of all, doesn't get any thanks :(

Its ok you guys, don't worry about me. I'll kill you in your sleep.

Lawl, noone ever remembers the guy who made it possible for others to be famous.

Lawl, noone ever remembers the guy who made it possible for others to be famous.
Facechild?

And the guy who does the hardest work of all, doesn't get any thanks :(

Its ok you guys, don't worry about me. I'll kill you in your sleep.

I wonder why........(age of time comes to mind.....)

Not trying to steal Blehs glory but I'm just trying to get my stuff out there...

P.S: If you say I'm stealing his idea you're a jack off cause I made these before I even knew Bleh made the EW one.

I remember I went there once.  If you say you made it before, me, I believe you.

I think Bleh should be banned from posting mods ^.^

Ephialtes rocks more then u!

I think Bleh should be banned from posting mods ^.^
I think Anarki should be banned from posting ^.^

If you ban me, I'll still post mods.  Unless you hack Google that is.