Author Topic: Bigbang - False, 2012 - False, Evolution of Monkeys to Humans - False  (Read 9249 times)

I'm trying to get you all to know...

Bigbang: this is not true, no BIGBANG was to happen on earth. They say that it started from a jewel, that blew,
and started life. But, heres the thing, Where did the Jewel come from? Answer: NO COMMENT

2012: This was proved by Nasa that it was a myth, like any other... Link: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
WOW, that explains a lot.

Evolution: What you don't get? This is false! Who had the Idea that we originally came from a monkey?
(Note: I believe in Micro Evolution, Because everything micro evolves little...we all know that)
Don't you think, that we would have fossils of the formation from the monkey and the human? NOPE, no record. Now, don't be sending Discovery links, that show "EVOLUTION". These were false, they were fake, they made these fossils, just for "HITS".

Now, you get it?

Oh here we go, inb4religionwar.

I HAVE AN OPINION, SO IT MUST BE RIGHT

I'm trying to get you all to know...

Bigbang: this is not true, no BIGBANG was to happen on earth. They say that it started from a jewel, that blew,
and started life. But, heres the thing, Where did the Jewel come from? Answer: NO COMMENT

2012: This was proved by Nasa that it was a myth, like any other... Link: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
WOW, that explains a lot.

Evolution: What you don't get? This is false! Who had the Idea that we originally came from a monkey?
(Note: I believe in Micro Evolution, Because everything micro evolves little...we all know that)
Don't you think, that we would have fossils of the formation from the monkey and the human? NOPE, no record. Now, don't be sending Discovery links, that show "EVOLUTION". These were false, they were fake, they made these fossils, just for "HITS".

Now, you get it?
I believe that might have been Darwin good sir.

It's funny because everything he just said is agreed with by a select few special people on this forum.

I chuckled heartily at this topic.

Let me respond using the Christian argumental method: NUH UH, YOU'RE JUST CLOSE MINDED, STOP BEING SO STUPID.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 05:19:18 PM by VerticalHorizon »

Blatant troll?
Let me respond using the Christian argumental method: NUH UH, YOU'RE JUST IGNORANTCLOSE-MINDED, STOP BEING SO STUPID.

I thought the bigbang was the first love...
Oh silly me.
Not rly.

You're joking. I should disregard your whole post as trolling, but I want to address a specific point here.

Who had the Idea that we originally came from a monkey?
Nobody. We came from ape-like mammals. Our closest relative on this planet as of right now is the apes.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

oh my.

Blatant troll?

Ah yes, I haven't had to use it in a while, allow me to fix.