Author Topic: Can't jet and click  (Read 530 times)

for some reason, in my own server, i can't jet and click at the same time, and other people in my server can't either, but in badspots, i can, does anybody know which addon is doing this? (i think it's an addon causing it at least..)

shoot, forgot to add that for some reason the dedisaveload addon and auto saver don't save sounds :o

Try default add ons, then try all weapons, then vehicles and then scripts etc, then when you find out what group is, try guess waht it could be by looking at the name (click push, because it affects clicking.)

Try entering these into the console, it just changes the connection between your right/left click to default

This for Right Click
Code: [Select]
jet(0);

This for Left Click, I tihnk..
Code: [Select]
fire(0);

Just enter them, there is honestly no consequences. You won't hurt anything by entering these..

Double Toast: Do you have a one button mouse?

Double Toast: Do you have a one button mouse?
no, 2 button plus scroll :D
and for your fire, it's actualy mousefire

Try default add ons, then try all weapons, then vehicles and then scripts etc, then when you find out what group is, try guess waht it could be by looking at the name (click push, because it affects clicking.)
forgot to say, i didn't have click push at first, and i'll go through my addons sometime (it's painful :o)

found out why... i screwed up when merging agile playertype with multiple slots.. not sure where though