Author Topic: Sonic Adventure on XBox LIVE Arcade  (Read 1241 times)

GC/GBA cable and sonic advance 1, 2 or 3

Shadow and Rouge who only appeal to 8 year olds
explain

and are basically stuffty characters.
explain

Also it has like, 7 Sonic stages and that's it.
The story was great and each one had his turn. I don't see any problems with sonic not being the star of this game. Varied gameplay is good gameplay.
The story buildup was actually the same like for Adventure 1 but with the exception that you don't have to return to the main menu to play with another character.

I preffer adventure 2 over adventure 1 because of the story and of the character shadow. His backstory is still very unclear for me but he is something unique.

Anyways. The sonic games and anything that has to do with sonic the hedgehog is very opinion based. Some preffer the anime, some the cartoons other just preffer the comics and other ones preffer his 3D games over his 2D games and vice versa. In my eyes, anything including the anime is awesome. Any game including sonic heroes was actually playable even if I didn't enjoy Heroes as much as Adventure 1 and 2. Anything ever made after Adventure (and Heroes in my opinion) is bullstuff (sonic riders was different and still somehow enjoyable but it didn't gave me the tipically Sonic feeling).

And now for something totally different:

Dr. Ovi Kintobor and Sonic The Hedgehog before the accident..
<3 the old comics

I need to look into those comics.