Good idea
0 (0%)
1 (12.5%)
Not needed
1 (12.5%)
Bad idea
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Topic For my Topics  (Read 1126 times)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:32:22 AM by Night Fox »

This is why we have off-topic, sir.

All of your topics don't deserve to be in a thread.
Or posted.

All of your topics don't deserve to be in a thread.
Or posted.

loving served.

Fine, I only made this to keep me from "spamming" off-topic anyway.

Leaving is an alternative.

This doesn't deserve its own thread

How ironic  :cookieMonster:

I know I am trying to be a nicer person, Night Fox...

But you're an attention whore.

Why are you so important enough, that you need to have your own "megathread" about yourself?

I know I am trying to be a nicer person, Night Fox...

But you're an attention whore.

Why are you so important enough, that you need to have your own "megathread" about yourself?
I'm not, I was making a thread about threads that don't need their own thread. I'm not trying to be an attention whore. I was getting people mad at me every time I made a new topic about anything. So I decided I'd put them all in one topic.

I'm not, I was making a thread about threads that don't need their own thread. I'm not trying to be an attention whore. I was getting people mad at me every time I made a new topic about anything. So I decided I'd put them all in one topic.

People weren't getting mad at you for posting too many topics.

No, your topics just sucked.

Because your topics mostly suck, badly, and are mostly about furies, too.