Poll

What's your favorite part of Myst? (For any reason. Atmosphere, gameplay, etc.)

Library / Tower
21 (5.5%)
Cogs / Clock tower
18 (4.7%)
Spaceship / Generator
24 (6.3%)
Giant tree / Furnace
13 (3.4%)
Sunken ship / Planetarium / Courtyard
26 (6.8%)
Mechanical age
12 (3.1%)
Selenitic age
8 (2.1%)
Channelwood age
9 (2.3%)
Stoneship age
5 (1.3%)
The remains of D'ni
8 (2.1%)
None of the above (Specify)
2 (0.5%)
I don't have a particular favorite.
16 (4.2%)
I have not played or seen Myst
133 (34.6%)
The red book
5 (1.3%)
The blue book
9 (2.3%)
The fireplace
8 (2.1%)
The "starry expanse"
18 (4.7%)
The credit screen (jerk...)
49 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 383

Author Topic: BlockoMYST: October 14 [VIDEO] - Interaction Part 1: Clueless exploration  (Read 96153 times)

I was completely absorbed in Myst when I was younger. I am sure I played about every Myst game created. You guys did a fantastic job executing this build. I totally get the whole mysterious vibe the Myst games created in their atmospheres and such through this build. I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me after viewing all your pictures. Wonderful job you two.

Sweet! :D I'm definitely finding this! What's the server called?
It's just "Eksi's server". You can feel free to join, we're not too worried about it being stolen as we have pretty solid evidence here :P

It's just "Eksi's server". You can feel free to join, we're not too worried about it being stolen as we have pretty SOLID EVIDENCE  here :P
he does have solid evidence

Added the tower and poll. I'm about to embark on an epic journey build a boat for the first time.. and Squideey's mountain-making engines are being powered by the nostalgia critic.

Aww, no votes on anything but "Have not played Myst" yet.

I feel so alone. :c
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 08:30:27 PM by Eksi »

Holy. stuff.

The loving best build I have seen in a lifetime. You don't get this out of master builders.

xC has now become a god.

But remember, Squideey does most of the building, especially the terrain. This wouldn't be possible without him.

This wouldn't be possible without him.

Of course, he tends to be a bit frustrating, as he made the entire mountain a giant "Shoop-da-Woop" face, and then made the top of the tower rainbow colored. It's coming along quite nicely, though!

Of course, he tends to be a bit frustrating, as he made the entire mountain a giant "Shoop-da-Woop" face, and then made the top of the tower rainbow colored. It's coming along quite nicely, though!
Haha, yes. But we need that silliness to keep from going insane.

Haha, yes. But we need that silliness to keep from going insane.

-snip-

Yeah, one time I was putting plates on a terrain I was making, and then when I was half done, i colored it all rainbow! :3

What?
How'd i miss this :C
Also, your server is named eksi's freebuild :O

BAM!

Suddenly a ship and a mountain.

Feel free to post a second time on this thread to comment on the new updates as they come out.