Author Topic: Getting Out of the House  (Read 25026 times)

Wow I like how I've been here for almost 3 years now, am respected by several members, have never done anything to offend any of you, and suddenly I'm being insulted because I know what the word hubris means? Jeeze.

I'm sorry Mrs. Drugan, apparently your 11'th grade English class meant nothing,

Wow I like how I've been here for almost 3 years now, am respected by several members, have never done anything to offend any of you, and suddenly I'm being insulted because I know what the word hubris means? Jeeze.

I'm sorry Mrs. Drugan, apparently your 11'th grade English class meant nothing,

Calling everyone 12 year old 4chan cigarettes who sit around on a lego forum all day made people think you are a cigarette? This makes me want to delve into psychology and try to figure out how this daunting outcome has arose. What would make being a cigarette and hypocrite make people think you are a cigarette and hypocrite? Brb gonna do a double-blind study and post the results in 2 years.

Calling everyone 12 year old 4chan cigarettes who sit around on a lego forum all day made people think you are a cigarette? This makes me want to delve into psychology and try to figure out how this daunting outcome has arose. What would make being a cigarette and hypocrite make people think you are a cigarette and hypocrite? Brb gonna do a double-blind study and post the results in 2 years.
most =/= everyone

dumbnut

Well considering you're all whiny 12-year-old 4chan wannabes on a forum about virtual plastic lego men.

all = everyone

lovey
Yup yup

Well considering you're all whiny 12-year-old 4chan wannabes on a forum about virtual plastic lego men.

yup yup.

I've corrected myself since then. I apologize for being human.

But as you've all demonstrated, 12 seems the right mental age.

I've corrected myself since then. I apologize for being human.

Yeah, see this time I mean it.

Haha, what an idiot. I think that you need to go away, and not try to defend your sorry ass. Get out, considering that you have made your self look mentally incompetent.

hey, it never hurt to use a silly insult, did it?

just because i say dumbnut, goon, or doof doesn't make me 12 lol. if i were to overuse profanity, then it would make more sense to accuse me, now wouldn't it?

Haha, what an idiot. I think that you need to go away, and not try to defend your sorry ass. Get out, considering that you have made your self look mentally incompetent.
because being angry and showing it means you're handicapped

right

hey, it never hurt to use a silly insult, did it?

just because i say dumbnut, goon, or doof doesn't make me 12 lol. if i were to overuse profanity, then it would make more sense to accuse me, now wouldn't it?
because being angry and showing it means you're handicapped

right
Who are you? What are you even trying to accomplish? Trying to get your post count up?