Author Topic: nikko's crosshair  (Read 8982 times)

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way but i can see an overlay of a red line on the inner ring on the circle if it's supposed to have the red ring please make it more of a "ring" instead of little red dots sorta.
But good job for now.

STOP EDITING CI/GUI BS!  WE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAYING "o luk1 i kan edit guui and im kooll11 lul".  Seriously.  Learn2addon.

STOP EDITING CI/GUI BS!  WE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAYING "o luk1 i kan edit guui and im kooll11 lul".  Seriously.  Learn2addon.
Then why did you click on this topic?

-snip

Just live with it people have to start somewhere before they can create something good like add-ons.

Then why did you click on this topic?

Agreed.

God damn it. This is a circle with four red lines pointing to the center of it. It's nothing special at all and there was obviously some failure during cutting the middle out, because there's anti-aliased red crap on the edges of the inner circle.

If you're gonna make a bunch of stuffty crosshairs at least make a bunch of them so you can hope that one is any good.

Lol, whoever said this is good needs to take some crazy pills.

Whats wrong with default? If you really need to edit your cross hair then just change the color to something you like that's what i did.

to the guys who didnt like it: WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS CARE IF YOU MEAN IT IS BAD? So just gtfo!

to the guys who liked it: thanks for that you guys liked it. i can make some more an other time. and maybe the STUPID people who didnt like it changes meaning.

Some seriously handicapped people on here

EWWWW NO  :cookie:S' FOR U!