Author Topic: Swholli - We 12 year old 4chan cigarettes are butthurt.  (Read 17839 times)

but now that i've had love, i'm a total entrepreneur . unlike you.
kcool
go play pokemons now

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=entrepreneur &gwp=13

So you procure customers for prostitutes... is that how you met your "girlfriend".

you need to forget off. seriously, you don't need to get mad just because you can't get laid like me. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DO! nobody here likes you anyways. :cookieMonster:

You can usually tell when someone is bluffing about having love when they are bragging about it extensively. For starters, I'm willing to bet your no older than 12 years old, and haven't even kissed a girl.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt for a moment, I'm going to pretend you are 17 and have had love in the past. You are not a "entrepreneur " for having love, it just means your a normal human being. A lot of the people on this forum are young, so its not really fair to make fun of them for not having love yet. You wouldn't make fun of a child for not being married when your forty. But since you seem so young and are bragging about having love, I'm going to say that you're actually just some punk who thinks he is cool.

You can usually tell when someone is bluffing about having love when they are bragging about it extensively. For starters, I'm willing to bet your no older than 12 years old, and haven't even kissed a girl.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt for a moment, I'm going to pretend you are 17 and have had love in the past. You are not a "entrepreneur " for having love, it just means your a normal human being. A lot of the people on this forum are young, so its not really fair to make fun of them for not having love yet. You wouldn't make fun of a child for not being married when your forty. But since you seem so young and are bragging about having love, I'm going to say that you're actually just some punk who thinks he is cool.

Thats some good grammar and spelling you have there.

You know that theres a word called 'you're' that means 'you are' right?

Thats some good grammar and spelling you have there.

You know that theres a word called 'you're' that means 'you are' right?

I did in fact know that. I just like to sound super proper in my posts. Its a hobby of mine. Also, that above post was written by me. Left just forgot to log out of his account again and I didn't notice. My bad.

I did in fact know that. I just like to sound super proper in my posts. Its a hobby of mine. Also, that above post was written by me. Left just forgot to log out of his account again and I didn't notice. My bad.

I noticed by the small text.

You don't have to type with size 8, you know that, right? I honestly have no beef with you, so I advise you steer clear of my Illidan thread.

I noticed by the small text.

You don't have to type with size 8, you know that, right? I honestly have no beef with you, so I advise you steer clear of my Illidan thread.

Too late. I don't have a beef with you either by the way, I just like stirring things up.

And you must have read my drama topic if you think I type in size 8 to be proper. You must also know then why I type in size 8. Its old news, your just going to have to get used to it.

Wait a minute, if you can type using Left4Life's account, does that mean you could have possibly instigated that drama topic about yourself?

i remember my first kiss. i was 12 and scared stuffless. :cookieMonster:
lol
I was 5 when i got kissed.
and I was standing in front of her and she started kissing my neck and stuff.
and then when it was time to go home she just ran up to me and kissed me then ran away.
it was a white woman :cookieMonster:
Im starting to sense some trolling

you need to forget off. seriously, you don't need to get mad just because you can't get laid like me. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DO! nobody here likes you anyways. :cookieMonster:
I've lost all respect for you and hope you get banned.

lol
I was 2 when i got kissed.
and I was standing in front of her and she started licking my face and neck and pulling my hair while making passionate love to me.
Later I had my furst fuk with her. Yeh.

K.

Wait a minute, if you can type using Left4Life's account, does that mean you could have possibly instigated that drama topic about yourself?

Technically, that would be a valid accusation. I promise you though I did not make that drama topic about me. Left and I are brother's and share a computer, so every now and then we slip up and accidentally post using one or the others account. Whenever this happens though either Left or I will let you know about the mistake. Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Technically, that would be a valid accusation. I promise you though I did not make that drama topic about me. Left and I are brother's and share a computer, so every now and then we slip up and accidentally post using one or the others account. Whenever this happens though either Left or I will let you know about the mistake. Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

I guess that's believable. I can imagine my brother doing something similar if he was annoyed with one of my habits, but I still don't see why someone of your own kin would become so annoyed over such a petty matter as font size; if it was my brother he would completely ignore the text size and assail me over my semi-belligerent personality.

K.

what the hell?
dont edit my quotes

I am bumping this because I didn't realize it had been made.

Plus Warren bumped his.  So, yeah.

Not to mention I'm so proud I finally got my own drama topic made about me.

I am bumping this because I didn't realize it had been made.

Plus Warren bumped his.  So, yeah.

Not to mention I'm so proud I finally got my own drama topic made about me.
You're fat.