Author Topic: WRB852- love, I've had it, and you never will!  (Read 57837 times)

I love drama but wut is this, man is warrens girlfriend saw these 17 pages of troll then god I would love to see her reaction  :cookieMonster:

I love drama but wut is this, man is warrens girlfriend saw these 17 pages of troll then god I would love to see her reaction  :cookieMonster:
Wha... What?

not that many people have the last name : berry

I didn't know that. :o

Ok well that blows my investigation, good day sirs.

I think she'd laugh at all the blatant virgins calling her a man out of spite. :cookieMonster:

I think she'd laugh at all the blatant virgins calling her a man out of spite. :cookieMonster:
Actually I think she would cry because Warren claims she has emotional problems and doesn't like her appearance and there's several pages of just insulting her.

im not mad that im a virgin.
im mad that he keeps bragging about his snake

im mad that he keeps bragging about his snake

I haven't seen him mention his snake once, and neither can the forum search button. Care to find a single quote to illustrate? Shouldn't be too hard if he keeps bragging about his snake.

Interestingly though, the number of times you've bragged about how many girls you know and how much they love you is quite interesting. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

Even more interestingly, the number of times you've told a certain story about a girl kissing you in a gym class (or something like that) nearly rivals the number of times Warren has talked about having love with his girlfriend (which was already identified as blatant trolling).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 03:04:47 PM by Ephialtes »

Someone didn't read everything. I doubt she will laugh that he told us about how she is abused by her parents and emotionally unstable and cuts herself. Also to have love with a freshman in high school that cuts herself and is emotionally unstable and abused is probably the most forgeted up thing you can do, and then you go and brag about it. I mean... I am not gonna explain it all again just go back and read it.

love is like air, it's only a big deal if you arent getting any

I find it funny how a bunch of people who are never/rarely here come here and post the same thing as the others did.

Someone didn't read everything. I doubt she will laugh that he told us about how she is abused by her parents and emotionally unstable and cuts herself. Also to have love with a freshman in high school that cuts herself and is emotionally unstable and abused is probably the most forgeted up thing you can do, and then you go and brag about it. I mean... I am not gonna explain it all again just go back and read it.
you've obviously never been with a girl since you don't understand at all how they work. you're treating the situation as if girls don't get horny, and don't have loveual needs. SHE LIKES love. SHE WANTS IT. SHE DOESNT WANT IT TO KEEP ME WITH HER. SHE WANTS IT BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD.

jesus you're such an idiot, and clearly a virgin.

you've obviously never been with a girl since you don't understand at all how they work. you're treating the situation as if girls don't get horny, and don't have loveual needs. SHE LIKES love. SHE WANTS IT. SHE DOESNT WANT IT TO KEEP ME WITH HER. SHE WANTS IT BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD.

jesus you're such an idiot, and clearly a virgin.
Is the caps to convince yourself it's true?

Yeah, I did. You should make it clear that it's just verbal abuse because people will assume it is abuse of a different nature if you don't specify. I'm sure you wouldn't want to give false weight to your "argument".

It's reasonably obvious that you're just here for nefarious purposes so your argument loses all impartiality on that front too. It's something you can argue either way and you've just opted for the negative point of view.