Author Topic: Talk about how much you DON'T like ROBLOX!  (Read 6532 times)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:37:04 PM by goobler402 »

Okay.
Quote from: Badspot
I can't believe I even have to say this but do not post Rick-Roll, Duck-Roll, screamers, browser crashes, pop-up spam or any other kind of god damn trap links.



Herumph.


Herumph.

Okay.

Rick-Roll - X
Duck-Roll - X
Screamer - X
Browser crasher - X
Pop-up spam - X
God damn trap link - X

Rules broken - 0

Rick-Roll - X
Duck-Roll - X
Screamer - X
Browser crasher - X
Pop-up spam - X
God damn trap link - Scatman John Video on youtube.

Rules broken - LOLsnake


Scabadobadoop :D

Btw: This topic is fail muffin.
How dare you dis fail muffins bro they the shiz.

Obvious troll is obvious.

What's Roblox? Can someone post a link please?

i got banned for asking that before.



I liked Roblox when people weren't completely handicapped on it, but everything went to stuff about... five minutes after it started.
Who cares, I'm rich on it and I make fun of people who aren't. *tophat*


I like roblox
I hate the 10 million members, and the ridiculous filters.
this