Author Topic: Google Translate  (Read 1568 times)

It's awesome.

I didn't know it was there until one of my friends suggested it.

Makes it very easy to translate back and forth.

So yeah, I just had a pretty interesting conversation with someone from Sweden.

It even translates as you type and such.

http://translate.google.com/

Discuss
Discutir

Diskutieren

Discuter

Diskutera

It's fun I know.
Anyway, why did you ban me from your server for 1337 mins?
I dont count that as stupid but funny :cookieMonster:

there are many online translators, most of them don't do a very good job. this one is no exception.

It's fun I know.
I dont count that as stupid but funny :cookieMonster:
Eh, I don't recall why I did.

there are many online translators, most of them don't do a very good job. this one is no exception.
Did for me. It's not perfect, none of them are, but it worked better than most I have seen and it worked a lot faster too.

I was shooting pistols akimbo and you were:
WHO
THE
HELL
IS
MAKING
SHOOTING SOUNDS?!

Then I got 1337 minutes ban  :cookieMonster:

How much are these cigarettes.
After many filters I get.
How many cigarettes you?

He thinks you are "Leet".

Esto es sorprendente, pero también es el siguiente paso de Google para conquistar el mundo ...

Pourquoi avez-vous fait un post sur Google Translate?!? Vraiment, ce n'est pas très excitant ... je l'ai mis en signet xD

Why did you make a post on Google Translate?!? Really, it's not very exciting ... I've bookmarked xD

Επειδή το Google Translate είναι φοβερό.

Languages like Spanish and some other European languages translate okay I suppose, but don't even try to use it for Japanese/Chinese/Korean. My god it will give the weirdest results back because their grammar structure is so different.

Languages like Spanish and some other European languages translate okay I suppose, but don't even try to use it for Japanese/Chinese/Korean. My god it will give the weirdest results back because their grammar structure is so different.

English > Japanese

スペイン語といくつかの他のヨーロッパ言語などの言語私はあるといいが、翻訳でも日本語/中国語を使用しないでください/韓国語。これは文法構造が異なっている私は、奇妙な結果を与える神。

Japanese > English

Languages such as I and some other European languages are Spanish and I have some Japanese in the translation / Please do not use the Chinese / Korean. This is my grammatical structures are different, God gives strange results.

:cookieMonster:

English > Japanese > Chinese > Greek > Hebrew > English

Language, I and several other European languages and have a few Spanish translation of the Japanese / Please do not use the Chinese / Korean. This is my grammatical structure is different, God has given surprising results

lolwat?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:36:09 PM by Deathwishez »

I remember that..

Should have taken pics.