Author Topic: Soul Silver/Heart Gold  (Read 364154 times)

680 hp

Psh, scrub Blissey. They should have 714 HP.

It has soo much loving HP, the battles you'll be losing will be TWICE AS LONGER.

Blissey can turn a simple pokemon battle into a war of attrition. God forbid you teach it a healing move.

Blissey can turn a simple pokemon battle into a war of attrition. God forbid you teach it a healing move.

pusillanimous individual-out amirite

It has soo much loving HP, the battles you'll be losing will be TWICE AS LONGER.
It does have low power so it seems. Eggbomb a good move? Metronome kinda sucks. because once in this battle frontier match, I had to kill a chansey that had no more pp for it's attack moves, it only knew refresh, minimize and defense curl. That battle was one of the most annyoying ones ever. I had to rely on my diminishing pp. Ran out of attack moves and Confused it until I had to use struggle.
I was about to die when the last move I used was a critical.

pusillanimous individual-out amirite
No, you are wrong. Blissey is a loving damage sponge. They just don't die. They are the most hardcore pokemon in existence because of their ability to take a hit.

Inb4theymakeapokemonwiththehi ghestmaxhpanddefense/spdefenceever.

Blissey can't attack because it's busy sucking richard and absorbing attacks with it's giant ass.

XRobo also has X and Robo in its name, and thinks Generation III was the best. I think it's safe to ignore it.

If you have a random X at the beginning of your name your opinion is immediately void in my eyes.

XRobo also has X and Robo in its name, and thinks Generation III was the best. I think it's safe to ignore it.

I think it's safe to bandwagon.

Also, I didn't want to get confused with RoboNoob.

Fyi, I have this name since I was playing Roblox.

I'm not bandwagoning. You're an idiot. Think of a more creative name, and no one will confuse you. And I don't care how long you've had it.

I'm not bandwagoning. You're an idiot. Think of a more creative name, and no one will confuse you. And I don't care how long you've had it.

Fine. How do I get my name changed?

Change it in-game, and/or PM Badspot.

Change it in-game, and/or PM Badspot.

Can't change it in-game. Already taken.

OH JOY.