Author Topic: Soul Silver/Heart Gold  (Read 364169 times)

Can I enable a double-battle on Shoddy Battle? There's nothing in the list of rules/clauses for it.

Yeah, they do. Lowering defense can be really useful against higher levels, and lowering attack will make it harder for them to kill you.

Lower their attack while they kick your ass.

Good strategy.

Well, they're more helpful out of battle. If you've only lost 60HP you lose a quarter of the item rather than over half from the 200 heal.

Sorry for the doublepost.

Good point.

But I either get critically injuired and use a energy root or just a minor scratch that doesn't require healing, like 50Hp or so.

It isn't really worth it to use swagger right?

Slowking+swagger=yes

Teach it facade too

It's just like giving them a swords dance though, and sometimes they might have something that'll cure their confusion

Can I enable a double-battle on Shoddy Battle? There's nothing in the list of rules/clauses for it.

No, the double battle metagame wasn't really popular when Shoddy was created. It'll be in the next version though due to popular demand, which is coming out soon.

It's pretty nice with entry hazards / a lot of defense.

It's just like giving them a swords dance though, and sometimes they might have something that'll cure their confusion

Swords dance spikes their attacks up by 5 or 3 points.

I don't see why you are soo afraid of that.

It's a good confuser though. It never failed me.

Swords dance spikes their attacks up by 5 or 3 points.

I don't see why you are soo afraid of that.

It's a good confuser though. It never failed me.

Swords Dance "sharply" raises their attack (by 2 levels). Each level is +50% damage modifier. So one Swords Dance is 100% + 50% + 50%, or 200% damage. If you don't think double damage is a lot then you're even worse than I thought you were.

Swords Dance "sharply" raises their attack (by 2 levels). Each level is +50% damage modifier. So one Swords Dance is 100% + 50% + 50%, or 200% damage. If you don't think double damage is a lot then you're even worse than I thought you were.

That is why you train pokemon. To not get KO'd easily. Even drake's altaria didn't do jack stuff to me , even with 3 sword dances.

That is why you train pokemon. To not get KO'd easily. Even drake's altaria didn't do jack stuff to me , even with 3 sword dances.

1) Drake's Altaria doesn't have Swords Dance.
2) It's only level 54.
3) Learn to multiplayer. In-game trainers suck.

Needs fire dragon or ice dragon to get rid of ice weakness.

Anyways, is there a reason why pokemon doesn't tell you exactly how much your stats have changed/your current stats in battle?

1) Drake's Altaria doesn't have Swords Dance.
2) It's only level 54.
3) Learn to multiplayer. In-game trainers suck.

1)Why did it have? Eh, ingame glitch or whatever. Believe me or not.
2) I was a level 43
3) I can't play multi on a emulator stupid.