Author Topic: Twentefreak  (Read 1886 times)

Sounds like a pretty cool guy.

I love Twentefreak.

Banned for complaining is fair if you didnt get pissed off you wouldn't have been banned Twente is awesome and if you really are getting mad about him ruining the clothes you buy then DONT loving BUY THEM.

Banned for complaining is fair if you didnt get pissed off you wouldn't have been banned Twente is awesome and if you really are getting mad about him ruining the clothes you buy then DONT loving BUY THEM.
...not at Twente, but at some guy painting him over, Twetnte telling him to shut up. Read.

Jailed for complaining is fair if you didn't get angry you wouldn't have been imprisoned. Twente is awesome and if you are really mad about him ruining your new sports car with a baseball bat, then DONT loving BUY THE CAR

Wait, how is this fair?

Same situation bro.

Jailed for complaining is fair if you didn't get angry you wouldn't have been imprisoned. Twente is awesome and if you are really mad about him ruining your new sports car with a baseball bat, then DONT loving BUY THE CAR

Wait, how is this fair?

Same situation bro.

i dont know anyone that wouldn't ban him for whining and being annoying if he didnt want people to waste his ingame money dont spend it on stuff that can be ruined and if you really want clothes then wait until they go offline and getting put in prison has nithoing to do with this getting put in prison can ruin your life getting banned wont unless you are a sad person

i dont know anyone that wouldn't ban him for whining and being annoying if he didnt want people to waste his ingame money dont spend it on stuff that can be ruined and if you really want clothes then wait until they go offline and getting put in prison has nithoing to do with this getting put in prison can ruin your life getting banned wont unless you are a sad person
Are you stupid?

He did something completely assholish.

So the guy didn't like it so he told an admin.

And the admin was on his man period so he banned him.

He did something completely assholish.

So the guy didn't like it so he told an admin.

And the admin was on his man period so he banned him.
k

...I don't understand what we are supposed to discuss? Oh wait, we are waiting for someone to say "I'm sorry", and then lock the topic, right? I don't understand this section anymore :c

Lol, wut you loving friend? I'm blocky:D.. I sprayed you lol. HAHAHAHA you got so worked up mr.friend. Lolz. You took it out on Twente cause you don't have a richard. Lol'd Besides. Don't make drama topics when you have completely no evidence and blamed the wrong person.

You got banned because you trolled (Obvious troll is obvious)!!! Due to the fact you called the Admin a loving friend and you said he failed. Hmm nice one hot shot. You fail like a cow-horse-pig...THING!

By the way...WAI SO SERIOUS? :3

Edit: MISTA cigaretteGGGYYYYY PANTS :)! :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Lol, wut you loving friend? I'm blocky:D.. I sprayed you lol. HAHAHAHA you got so worked up mr.friend. Lolz. You took it out on Twente cause you don't have a richard. Lol'd Besides. Don't make drama topics when you have completely no evidence and blamed the wrong person.

You got banned because you trolled (Obvious troll is obvious)!!! Due to the fact you called the Admin a loving friend and you said he failed. Hmm nice one hot shot. You fail like a cow-horse-pig...THING!

By the way...WAI SO SERIOUS? :3