Author Topic: You have to buy blockland to get addons right  (Read 20355 times)

A word of advice, don't sign your posts.

Or post in size 8 text.

Hey, you know, James should get a brain mabe?

That cost is ridiculous. 5.95 a month for twister hats and zombie obbies, among 3-year olds saying "is fun"?

Blockland is better. $20 lifetime fee for endless playability and mod-ability, with usually good players to match.

(If you want something monthly get FunOrb btw. 6 bucks a month for 15+ games.)

OK, I rename my saves to be .txt files instead of .bls

i already do that

I once tried to try ROBLOX, but it didn't work because it is a browser based game. I just said "screw it" and played blockland. I really don't see why anyone would want to pay $300 for a game like that when you can spend at most $60 on a game that actually makes sense and is fun to play.

And what the hell is the turbo builders club? The only thing it puts turbo on is your bank account drainage.

Hypocrite.
/headdesk
He always posts in 8 pt, and doesn't want anyone to copy him I think.

I once tried to try ROBLOX, but it didn't work because it is a browser based game. I just said "screw it" and played blockland. I really don't see why anyone would want to pay $300 for a game like that when you can spend at most $60 on a game that actually makes sense and is fun to play.

And what the hell is the turbo builders club? The only thing it puts turbo on is your bank account drainage.

uh, something that makes children go YAY I GOT TURBO!!!

and really is like 100$ to pay for

No, a "Turbo Builder's Club" is two hundred dollars for lifetime membership and all you get is a special hat. So really, it's just a money making scam.

No, a "Turbo Builder's Club" is two hundred dollars for lifetime membership and all you get is a special hat. So really, it's just a money making scam.

OMG! Why the heck didnt i think of that? I could be rich off a crappy game! (goes to make some form of building game)

Hey, you know, James should get a brain mabe?

blah blah blah blah-
...What?

/headdesk
He always posts in 8 pt, and doesn't want anyone to copy him I think.
No, he's just kidding. Corbiere gt the joke.

Fully agree. i dont waste my money for that