Author Topic: hated roblox  (Read 3139 times)

Whats Roblox?

Link plz.

RoBlox is really bad. i saw someone playing it on youtube and the people look gay.

RoBlox is really bad. i saw someone playing it on youtube and the people look gay.
Get out.

RoBlox is really bad. i saw someone playing it on youtube and the people look gay.
Play the game, stop looking at pictures of it and spitting out what you think of it.

Play the game, stop looking at pictures of it and spitting out what you think of it.

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover, and be right about the pages within it.

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover, and be right about the pages within it.
It's not all that bad, I just hate you have to pay (insertcashhere) a week/month/year or $200/300 for permanent builder's club.




What? oh I think I judt messed up on that brain s screwy I am tired but cannot sleep

What? oh I think I judt messed up on that brain s screwy I am tired but cannot sleep
What.

What? oh I think I judt messed up on that brain s screwy I am tired but cannot sleep
Go to bed anyway, Mr. vulgus.


How though
Use a baseball bat, 2x4, anything you got handy.

I dun got anything handy  no pun intended