Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 39905 times)

Use a Bitmap font, that'll look a lot better.
Wait, what are you talking about? The font of the money or the text for the guns+on the buttons?

Anyway, I don't think I'll add money to the gui. You can easily see it on the bottom print.

How fast are the projectiles going to be on the weps?

Personally, i dislike instant hit, but i also dislike weps that take forever to hit a mid ranged target.

Wait, what are you talking about? The font of the money or the text for the guns+on the buttons?
I think he means the normal font that appears in GUIs. The GuiTextProfile one.

Anyway, I don't think I'll add money to the gui. You can easily see it on the bottom print.
Money.

Looks epic man!

Offtopic: Where the crap did you get the L96 AWM? Or did you make it? I just love to collect snipers in BL :3

Money.
Ah, I don't think I'll have the money in the gui anyway. It looks pretty good as a bottom print.
The one in the second picture isn't the newest one, I've updated its colour+other stuff.

Where the crap did you get the L96 AWM? Or did you make it? I just love to collect snipers in BL :3
-Tons of CS:S weapons.

Grrr. you have so many weps i have never heard of like the L96 on blockland the glock 18!!! never heard of them . Can you add them as a bonus to the pack????

EDIT:Ok so you are going to relese those odd weps???If you are HURRY THOSE ARE AWSOME
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 08:53:15 AM by showdown11 »

Grrr. you have so many weps i have never heard of like the L96 on blockland the glock 18!!! never heard of them . Can you add them as a bonus to the pack????

EDIT:Ok so you are going to relese those odd weps???If you are HURRY THOSE ARE AWSOME
Yes, they will be released with the mod.

Although I can't seem to contact the person who was scripting the weapons, I'm going to keep trying.

Looks cool, but can't this largely be done just with VCE and minigame events?

Looks cool, but can't this largely be done just with VCE and minigame events?
Wouldn't be the same, at all.

how close do you think you are to finishing this it looks amazing

and just one suggestion I think it would be awsome to add other weps that you have trued on other than the weps you plane on putting in it

Yes, they will be released with the mod.

Although I can't seem to contact the person who was scripting the weapons, I'm going to keep trying.
ok can i help at all???

EPIC
this sould be a default add on