Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 39908 times)

double toast

I hear Yndaa is doing the models with reload animations :D

looks really cool, it could even be used for a weapon buying system in an rp server, or at least it seems it could.

im sorry if this has already been suggested, but you should definitely make multi-server support. This would be done via online database.

a brick, modded so the thing isn't a shop on the go thing.

already done and suggested by who was it  again?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:50:17 PM by Flying Ace »

It's already like this, to buy you have to be on a buy brick.

im sorry if this has already been suggested, but you should definitely make multi-server support. This would be done via online database.
By database? :o Actually from reading this I think I have a quick+easy way of having different weapons.
Have a folder that you must place .txt files with the name of the gun as the .txt name, in the .txt you would have to put certain info like, in-GUI name(It will be UI name), damage, cost, and a small comment.
Ex:
This would enable Weapon_Gun.zip and put it in the GUI. (File is located in Config\WeaponBuy\Weapons\Pistol\)
Quote from: Gun.txt
Comment
Damage, cost, and comment, respectively.

I'll get to work on this idea later after school.

Also, thanks everyone who have been bumping this for me! :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 05:18:46 AM by HellsHero »

Also, thanks everyone who have been bumping this for me! :D

bump :D

At the moment I'm working on my HK417 weapon, video here. So all the 'private' progress I've been making is going to be put to a stop. After I'm done that weapon, I'll start working on all the other weapons that I require to make for this mod.

Good day.

Reload looks dumb since it's happenign magically.

Reload looks dumb since it's happenign magically.
What do you mean?

The magazine just falls out and is magically replaced with another, add hands or it looks stupid.

The magazine just falls out and is magically replaced with another, add hands or it looks stupid.
There used to be hands, but they really complicated things and made it look stupid. It looks alright like that, you're just picky.

Not really, it looks loving handicapped how the magazine magically falls out and then clips through the gun and goes back into the magwell.

I have a new G18 that you may want to use instead of the other one... unless that is mine. Who's G18 is that? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=110790.0