Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 39901 times)

Not really, it looks loving handicapped how the magazine magically falls out and then clips through the gun and goes back into the magwell.
Why are you such a nitpick over a video game? The animation looks fine.

edit: So, how's progress on the actual system coming?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:23:42 AM by NickTheSushi »

Why are you such a nitpick over a video game? The animation looks fine.

The new animation looks fine, the old one looked horribly handicapped but, I still think you should add hands. The charging handle shouldn't go back every time you reload though, it should only go back when you take out the gun.

The new animation looks fine, the old one looked horribly handicapped but, I still think you should add hands. The charging handle shouldn't go back every time you reload though, it should only go back when you take out the gun.
Uh what, you need to charger the first bullet no matter what, seriously it doesn't just need it once when you take the gun out.

The system is coming along fine, all I have to do is add 3rd party weapon support.

Uh what, you need to charger the first bullet no matter what, seriously it doesn't just need it once when you take the gun out.
The system is coming along fine, all I have to do is add 3rd party weapon support.
No, you just need to press the bolt release after a mag.

The bolt release is not the same thing as a charging handle.

Just because you're a gun fanatic doesn't mean it has to be like that on the add-ons, god.

Yeah but, you're going for realisim and stuff with the ironsights and reloading and then you make it incorect. and I'm not a gun fanatic, I just hate it when people are aiming for realisim and don't make it realistic.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:25:58 PM by chaseyqurt »

Yeah but, you're going for realisim and stuff with the ironsights and reloading and then you make it incorect.
Not really for realism, I added ironsights because I felt like it'd be fun to try something new.

And now, I will ask a question, where is the bolt release on a gun? And when would the charging handle be used?

EDIT: You've gone hostile. :P

Charging handle is pulled when the bolt is clear and you're magless, bolt release is on the side of the lower receiver, there's no way to represent it being pressed without hands so, just make the animation reloading the mag and we can pretend the bolt release was pressed.

response to your edit: no i havent

Charging handle is pulled when the bolt is clear and you're magless, bolt release is on the side of the lower receiver, there's no way to represent it being pressed without hands so, just make the animation reloading the mag and we can pretend the bolt release was pressed.

response to your edit: no i havent
So, the handle is pulled when there's no ammo/mag? I thought pulling it for the first time loaded in the first bullet or something. Also, when the bolt is clear? Meani-- Oh wait, so the bolt closes the exit or w/e and then the bolt release opens it up or something so bullets can go in?

When will this be released?

When will this be released?

It's done, when it's done

Won't this be abusable?

Could you make it so that it all comes as one.  :cookie:

Me Love Cookie Cookie!!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:38:09 PM by Block_cop »