16 (23.5%)
Yay!
16 (23.5%)
spamm
7 (10.3%)
basplat
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: ARES - OHAY IM ALIVE!  (Read 524268 times)

I built pen0r in Com's server :3

Also get your Tier+Tacticals fixed. Those pistols should be raycasting.

Kohna: faty
[faty]Syntho[Silly] is now Online.
[faty]Syntho[Silly]: homo
Kohna: no u
[faty]Syntho[Silly]: no u
Kohna: no, U
[faty]Syntho[Silly]: nah
[faty]Syntho[Silly]: you
Kohna: nope.
Kohna: you
Kohna: faty

Me and Tophat have come up with a new clan project revolving around an RP inside the USG Ishimura, the biggest planet cracker in her class.

It may be blurry, but this is the inside of the Ishimura.

The RP will take place only inside of the Ishimura. It consists of 8 decks.

1. Flight deck
2. Bridge
3. Medical deck
4. Mining deck
5. Crew deck
6. Hydroponics
7. Engineering
8. Cargo hold

A tram system links each deck since the Ishimura is a massive vessel. This will take place before and during the Aegis 7 incident during which the Ishimura received a vessel from the Aegis 7 colony containing an Infector which slowly turned the bodies in the morgue into a necrotic infection that spread across the ship and slowly irradicated all human life. After these events, the USM Kellion landed a repair team of 6 and was forced to re-establish the ship's critical functions and launch an SOS beacon, and finally landing on the Aegis 7 colony where the only shuttle off the planet was, all the while being attacked by the several variations of the necrotic infection attacked them. The only things we'd like is the stock "pistol" of the game, the Plasma Cutter, and the Pulse Rifle.

Inspiration ≠ Ripping directly from something.

Most of this clan's ships have been ripped from games and/or shows. I don't think it really matters.

Most of this clan's ships have been ripped from games and/or shows. I don't think it really matters.
Not directly. Most of them are BASED off of it. What you have there looks like it was ripped directly from Dead Space or whatever you play these days.

What was the Argos based off?

What's the fun in copying a ship design? Not to be rude, but all of your ships maintain a basic shape (long rectangular prism with something on top). Don't get me wrong, they're great, but if you're making a big project, you should come up with a a more i
steresting design of your own.

There's no exterior. It's like a map. Each deck is it's own section and nothing takes place outside the illusion of the ship we give.

oh, makes sense. I'd still make my own design though :u

Is there a "Commando Bob" in ARES?

Is there a "Commando Bob" in ARES?
There is an OP to this thread you can look at to answer your own question.
Just an fyi.

The only problem is that it's probably not going to happen.

Especially the pulse rifle and the laser cutter.

If this clan project is actually STARTED and COMPLETED, then I believe this clan really went back on track.

Sue.
I doubt any of us are going to get working on that anyway because I just realized that we already have two projects on hold, the Battlecruiser and the Earth RP.

I have 2 personal projects that are still a WIP.
Salvation and my BAN app.

There is an OP to this thread you can look at to answer your own question.
Just an fyi.
No stuff.

I found this guy named "Commando Bob" in a server. He had ARES clan tags. Claims a "Sir Guy" accepted him into ARES.