Author Topic: FO3 bug  (Read 788 times)

Lately, after I play for a while and open up my pip boy menu, the game freezes and I have to restart my computer. Any ideas why?

I don't know.
Stop stuffposting.

Ontopic: Try updating the game?

Woa Fallout 3 has a bug?! Alert the media!
Old news is old.

I crash quite often.

Fallout 3 is very unstable.

I crash quite often.

Fallout 3 is very unstable.
Even more unstable if you play it with FOSE and a bunch of mods that make the game so much better when it works correctly.
Cept, I've never crashed when opening my Pip-Boy.

What's your PC's specs? (directed at OP)

It freezes soooo much and there are a lot of texture glitches on the 360. So be glad it only freezes for you on your Pip-Boy if there are so many enemies at a time I freeze and have to restart.

It freezes soooo much and there are a lot of texture glitches on the 360. So be glad it only freezes for you on your Pip-Boy if there are so many enemies at a time I freeze and have to restart.
I once froze on the last part of the main quest. I went into the sewers and I couldn't get out (Kept on crashing as I tried to exit).

I've never crashed on the PS3 GotY version :D  (And only a few times on the PC)

I don't get this problem on the Xbox, so either...
You're on the PC.
Or you have an old  version.

It doesn't freeze or crash for me. Then again, I haven't played Fallout 3.

It seems to have resolved itself. To the cool person who told me how old this news is, it's new to me seeing as I just bought the game. And to the people talking about how their's runs fine because you're on a console, I really don't care.

I've never crashed on the PS3 GotY version :D 

That's because the PS3 has no games.