Author Topic: Events Per Second  (Read 1105 times)

I really need to know how many events Blockland fully executes a second in the event queue. I was thinking about the event quota, and was also wondering if raising the quota would affect event execution time (other than just the number of events that can be ran at the same time). Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:12:40 AM by Radial543 »

All I know is that Blockland freak out if you try to run over 33 events.

All I know is that Blockland freak out if you try to run over 33 events.
Bump. I think that's a quota issue.

I was thinking that Blockland might parse all the events into memory, and then execute them sequentially instead of interpret them line by line. I still need some help on this.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 06:27:41 PM by Radial543 »

I think you can change the event limit in the 'Advanced Config' menu when starting a game.
Um, I don't quite understand what you're asking.

I think you can change the event limit in the 'Advanced Config' menu when starting a game.
Um, I don't quite understand what you're asking.
No, I am not asking about the event quota. If you don't know what I am talking about, then don't post.

Gr. Does no one know the answer to my question? Badspot?

You mean is there a event limit per second..?

As in the brick limit but in events at one single time...?

I'm sure that it can run as many as your computer/server can handle if I'm correct.

Well, that's not what I am asking.

Its like this:
Code: (Bl Events) [Select]
Event One
Event Two
Event Three
Event Four
Event Five
I am wondering if Blockland parses all the commands in memory at one time and executes them sequentially and really fast (in which my question is voided, due to the fact that different computers will run that at different speeds). Or whether Blockland interprets them line by line at a time with a buffer to make the event timing universal among different hardware.

You're really overestimating the complexity of events. They aren't a programming language. They're permanently in memory.

I really have no idea what you're asking but events have absolutely nothing to do with a person's hardware.