Author Topic: If there are any movie/video making clans our there read this!  (Read 832 times)

If there are any movie/video making clans please messege me!
Read Bellow!

Name:Cammander1234

BL_ID:13262

What you are applying for:A bit of building for movie maps on blockland,Filming,Editing,Acting, And MAYBE put some Sound affects in videos or Video affects.

Reason For Applying:I love making videos about BlockLand And Other Things, and im trying to join a video/movie making because i want to make awesome videos with the An Awesome Clan!

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for:Ive only made a few videos on blockland,They are blowing up my city in blockland,Blockland is being attacked(Acting),BlockLand LFD trailer(Acting), and some of them are about ROBLOX(Gameplay,Acting), and two opening tests(Video affects,A bit of acting)

Messege me and i would take a look at the clan and i would reply back if i want to join or not!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:28:40 PM by Cammander1234 »

Is it that hard?
Why's he gotta search, he's already in the clans section?
Also, he just quadruple posted on my clan.

0 c@n 1 j01n d1s cl@n??????? 1t l00ks supr k0l

0 c@n 1 j01n d1s cl@n??????? 1t l00ks supr k0l
That is not funny. He is making a clan related discussion here, not making a clan.

Messege me and i would take a look at the clan and i would reply back if i want to join or not!

It works the other way around here. Unless you are really well known, you don't get invited into clans. You must work to apply and get accepted. Unless you want to join a meh clan that wants members.