Author Topic: Blockland Army Men  (Read 4743 times)

Weapon Choice: Pistol, Sniper

Weapon Class: Rifleman

Code name: "The Box"

Favorite Vehicle: Stuntplane

Team: What do you mean by team

I should be recruited because im good a DMs and flying a plane and im a good Sniper

Your team means whether you choose to fight for the
Green team
Tan team
Blue team (Spys)

Your team means whether you choose to fight for the
Green team
Tan team
Blue team (Spys)
Oh ok ill be Green team

He did not make it for this clan, and I very much doubt he gave you permission. Give me a valid quote and I will acknowledge that I am wrong and move on.

He did not make it for this clan, and I very much doubt he gave you permission. Give me a valid quote and I will acknowledge that I am wrong and move on.

He got his credits.. Dad... moving on.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:04:50 AM by Soon To Be »

I don't know why....but....I don't like it.

If it were a film and you used a song, I dunno, A Beatles song, they are heavily copyrighted.
If you were to use that in your film, but give credits for it at end, you would still be sued. This isn't copyrighted, but it is still wrong, feel bad, feel very, very ashamed!

If it were a film and you used a song, I dunno, A Beatles song, they are heavily copyrighted.
If you were to use that in your film, but give credits for it at end, you would still be sued. This isn't copyrighted, but it is still wrong, feel bad, feel very, very ashamed!
This isnt copyright protected therfor gtfo.

Theres a credit to darkstar at the bottom dumbass.
wow i see someone didnt get the joke.

wow i see someone didnt get the joke.

Joke... You cant crack jokes of a keyboard message cause clearly no one knows if your being sarcastic.

He should take his dumb jokes elsewere

With pilot you obviously dont have a weapon class..

Common sense..
You have more ranks then members.*

Joke... You cant crack jokes of a keyboard message cause clearly no one knows if your being sarcastic.

He should take his dumb jokes elsewere
confirmed asshat qouted.

I would like this
If there was a better clan leader.

I would like this
If there was a better clan leader.

Sorry nethog..

Just the forums seems to be filled with people who visit whatever link possible just to post dumb stuff..

"I don't know why....but....I don't like it."

I mean if you dont like it dont post.