Carnage Film Studios (CFS)

Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129256 times)

Same as you.No. It's taken.Yes to acting and voice acting but can you show us an example of a build and a script.

Oh yeah and if you mean active in-game i am very very active.

Same as you.No. It's taken.Yes to acting and voice acting but can you show us an example of a build and a script.

Examples of my past work...
http://www.youtube.com/snobunny123#p/a/u/2/W7LrXEqjDLc
http://www.youtube.com/snobunny123#p/a/u/1/EKqeG3Rjg6U
(I am the guy in blue with the red hat)

Well, im going to attempt to post my app again.

Name: Cinderpelt

BL_ID: 7049

Talents: Acting, Script Writing

Reason For Applying: I watch alot of videos, and i'd love to be a part in one.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: I have been in a part of countless roleplays, which all i have had a rather important part in, and I have quite a bit of experience in most every kind of rp out there except for the handicapped ones. And i really have had fun times writing books, so i am rather useful when it comes to script writing because im writing around a 40 chapter book. But they're short, probably will turn out to be less.

Edit: Its different then the last one, i'll put in a quote to it later.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:35:11 AM by CinderTheCat »

props
No.

EDIT: I am saying no to your app skaredy cat as well as you using props.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:45:01 PM by Freeze »

Just so we're clear...I'm in? I hate to ask again, but I haven't gotten a straight answer yet so I'm still kind of in the dark about it XD

Just so we're clear...I'm in? I hate to ask again, but I haven't gotten a straight answer yet so I'm still kind of in the dark about it XD
I've decided to step in, and start approving and denying apps. I give you a yes for both acting, and scripting.

Freeze, so you don't have to dig up his app, I've taken the liberty of finding it for you.
Name: Shard

BL_ID: 3766

Talents: Acting and scripting

Reason For Applying: Love acting and coming up with scripts of my own; good at following directions and memorizing scripts. I live on the East coast so there should be no complications on that end

Experience for the branch/branches in which I am applying for: I've been in a few movies on Blockland under a different name, directed by Darkstar, who now calls himself Chaseyqurt.

I can do some building and eventing if you are short handed at any time; just don't expect anything to look beautiful or work extremely well XD

By the way...Blockland 101's in...? Have fun dealing with him lol

Hope you accept. Thanks!

Here is video proof of his acting skills.
I'm rather shocked. This is one of Darkstar's novice films.
I actually acted in Hammerhead. Here are the two parts:

Part One

Part Two

For his scripting.
Sorry for double post, but script is done. It's slightly crappy, and very short since I had to think up something random and put it all together, in a few minutes, but I gues it's okay.

25 mins in History class

Characters: Students one, two, three, four, and a teacher

Sub: Alright, you little maggots, today we will be gluing glitter to pinecones.

Student 4: But this is History class…

<sub throws history book at student 4, knocking him unconscious>

Student1: What happened to our regular art teacher?

Sub: I burnt her house down last night because she said the pants I was wearing made my butt look big.

Student 3: WHO ARE YOU?!

Sub:(in a demonic voice) Your worst nightmare.

All students: <stare blankly into space for a few seconds>

Sub: NOW GET TO IT!

Student 3: Why does your face look like it was run over by a semi-truck and attacked by a mob of flying monkeys?

<camera zooms into the sub’s face, which changes to irritated.  Screams are heard from student three, some odd sound effect plays, and the camera zooms back out with student 3 gone>

All students: <change face to terrified>
Student 1: So…um…where are the material-<sub throws sticky mass of sharp pinecones onto student 1’s face and down his throat, killing him>

<student 2 hides under desk in fetal position crying, while the substitute begins to walk slowly closer to the desk. <he screen fades to black and screams are heard from student 2>
<The credits roll>

Double Post:

/facepalm
Sorry, I should have looked ahead a bit. Just found this.
Ok, I just watched the video and this was my reaction to it...

Oh...My...God

That was one of the best videos I've ever seen. i say yes to you acting. Now I just need to look at the build.

Shard, you're in as an actor. We need Freeze, or one of the moderators to approve of your scripting.

Yes.

EDIT: I made a very rubbish video yesterday. Anyone here want to see it? It kinda fails.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:30:59 AM by Freeze »

Thanks you guys  :cookieMonster:

That last script of mine was, well, reeeeally bad. But that's okay, because I was pressed for time and had to think up something on the spur of the moment. If I was given a theme to work with, I could do far better.

Ah, I remember working on Darkstar's film sets. lol, in one of them all I did was use a rocket launcher to blow up a wall in one of the escape scenes. That was in the movie about some kid who was being drafted into the military I think...they used the Andreas city map thing for one of the chase scenes, I remember that well. I almost got to drive one of the vehicles, but my driving sucked so badly that I kept crashing into stuff, which was no good, so they had a stunt double do it XD In this movie I was one of the soldiers- I remember Darkstar getting so irritated at all the lag we were getting in the boat scene. And omg, the blimp! HAHAHA best. time. ever. We were filming the scene where the soldier-people were coming down from the sky in a blimp and somebody ( I don't remember if it was me or not ) shot it, and I don't know if the newer version of the blimp still does this or not, but is shrunk and like a balloon would do if you pop a hole in it, it went flying EVERYWHERE. I felt like I was going to wet myself doubling over in laughter. Just ask Darkstar (I think his name is Chaseyqurt now...?) about me and he'll tell you...I hope. Here I go rambling again...but anyways, that should be proof enough that I was in it. Back then I used a different name...oh geez, I hate to bring this up.

But you should know anyways, if I'm going to be in the clan. I used to go by the name...oh gosh...prepare yourselves...GBASPdude. yeah, yeah, laugh all you want. I used to be a total Nintendo freak. That was me. I made a few horrible drama topics which backfired by the first post. I still hold a grudge to some people to this day...but that's not healthy :/ I strongly suggest that if you would like to keep your sanity, you do not go looking up my old drama posts. But if you do, just remember that this was 2 1/2 - 3 years ago, making me about ten then. It's still no excuse, but it helps cusion the blow a little bit-maybe? Probably not. But I've changed now. I stay far away from the drama section and don't mess with people...most of the time. At least my logic isn't as flawed as it used to be...I think. However, as you can see, I still ramble. A lot. So, that's me, no strings attached. I would love it if you didn't mention that to anybody...but if you feel you must, go right on ahead.

Freeze, I'd love to see your video. You never know what possible ideas it could bring up.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:39:09 AM by Shard »

I think his name is Chaseyqurt now...?
Why in the world would you think that?  :cookieMonster:
It'd be a pain in the ass to run two filming clans at once.

Chaseyqurt is head of Frostbit Films.
Darkstar is head of Blockeye Entertainment.

EDIT:
Ok, we're loaded on actors. This is the last of acting we'll accept for now. Any other positions are open.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:09:31 AM by Hellriot »

Ah, I see. I'm not really sure why but for some reason...it seems to me that he had changed his name. Apparently I'm wrong XD It may have been that he was talking about him? Maybe I thought that 'Darkstar' had quit? I'm not really sure... That's just the impression I got.

Talents: Acting, Script Writing
Cinder, we're kind of loaded on actors. However, if you can make a decent short script, I can put you down as both acting, and scripting. It doesn't have to be short, I just don't think you should have to write something long for an app. If you want to write a long one, it's your choice.

Ah, I see. I'm not really sure why but for some reason...it seems to me that he had changed his name. Apparently I'm wrong XD It may have been that he was talking about him? Maybe I thought that 'Darkstar' had quit? I'm not really sure... That's just the impression I got.
Nah, Darkstar is still active. His clan just recently did a video. Damn good one, I say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWaaxeeHTc

EDIT: Him and Zenloth made this. I need to read the damn description more often.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 01:34:07 PM by Hellriot »

Nice. I was just very confused xD Great video! Very well made...I loved the ending. The music choice was perfect. Glad to see the Dark is still out and about- he was an awesome guy when I acted for him. I hope his clan continues to do well  :cookie:

Freeze, I'd love to see your video. You never know what possible ideas it could bring up.
It will need to be a download in dv format. I would upload it to Vimeo but if I convert it you can't see the text. Dv format will run if you have Quicktime which most people have. I will get you a link later. mediafire won't let me upload it so I have to use file front which takes ages.

Just to remind you, it sucks.

That's fine. Yeah I have Quicktime, so it won't be a problem. What's it about?