Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129238 times)

That's fine. Yeah I have Quicktime, so it won't be a problem. What's it about?
Wait and see. It's pretty short btw. Like one min.

Hey, you should have a section on the main post that shows the news about the upcoming movie, like tell what parts are left, how far the build is, when you're going to be shooting the movie, etc., because of right now, I have no idea what parts are left and when you're going to shoot it :3 Plus, now that I'm out of school for the summer, as of 1 hour ago, I can be on BL on weekdays more often :D(I will still most likely be on for about 3 hours total a day)

We haven't really decided what to start with first. I think we're going to do a bank heist video. After that, a zombie outbreak documentary.

like tell what parts are left,

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

The new section is a good idea though.

Double Post

Right now I can't get the video I planned to show you.

So I am just gonna show you an even worse one that was mostly just to test out uploading to Vimeo.
http://vimeo.com/12466780

I will show you the very bad one but not as bad as the above one later.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:59:55 AM by Freeze »

It was pretty good. I've got a few recording tips for you.

First off, download this. It hides your HUD. You don't see chat, paint, target, or inventory.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=458
Use this, and push F5 to hide the player names.

If you don't plan on using the sound from the game, and end up manually adding sounds, here is a really good one. Change the in-game timescale to .2, then record. You'll get the same amount of lag. However, that's why you slowed the clip down. After you speed it up in the editor, the lag will go by so fast, you wont really notice it. Sometimes the sound gets messed up when doing this.

I have to use that method, due to having a computer that hates FRAPS.

It was pretty good. Thanks I've got a few recording tips for you.

First off, download this. It hides your HUD. You don't see chat, paint, target, or inventory.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=458
Use this, and push F5 to hide the player names.
I know this now. I recorded that video last year.

If you don't plan on using the sound from the game, and end up manually adding sounds, here is a really good one. Change the in-game timescale to .2, then record. You'll get the same amount of lag. However, that's why you slowed the clip down. After you speed it up in the editor, the lag will go by so fast, you wont really notice it. Sometimes the sound gets messed up when doing this.

I have to use that method, due to having a computer that hates FRAPS.
It wasn't laggy on the game. It's just my crap mac computer made it laggy on the recording. Also my "editor" is a defualt application so it can't speed stuff up.
Thanks for the tips though.

Not the best video I've ever seen, but that's okay. At least you have some form of a recording program. We could make a snakes on a plane video?

Ka-Bump.

Freeze, what is the status of our set for the movie?

Ka-Bump.

Freeze, what is the status of our set for the movie?
Almost done. Just need to make the platform in the middle and make it so you can hookshot through the roof.

Also can anyone here model or script?

Almost done. Just need to make the platform in the middle and make it so you can hookshot through the roof.

I can model pretty well. What do you need?

Hey I was wondering, since this isn't technically a clan and is a filming group, if It could be possible for me to join the clan that my friends are in. If I could, CFS is still my top priority.
I can script(warning: I'm not the best). Plus, I could take the part as Zombie 4.

'Leave it to Treynolds'