Poll

What classifies you best:

I paid 20 bucks and I own blockland officialy
I play the demo but will get the official game
I mess with the demo but will never buy the game. <---that's me
Don't own the demo or the game
Whats blockland?

Author Topic: Who's on the forums?  (Read 1682 times)

So just out of curiosity, I wanted to ask this poll so I can have some statistics of what kind of people are on the forums.  Sorry everybody, but I'm gonna stay with the demo.  (demo building is my trademark)

demo is pretty gay.
i like internet games and large scale projects.

the only non owners that should be in these forums are short visit people asking questions about the game.
everyone else should just go away.

Most everyone has paid, and its the best 20$ i've ever spent in my life.

Mess around with demo, but will never buy the official...version

EDIT: I will buy Blockland when my noob senses call me to it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:20:27 PM by keepy »

I paid 20 bucks and I own blockland officialy

I don't see how you can actually decide to continue messing around with the Demo version, instead of paying out the $20 for the full game.

Maybe it's just having played the full version, but 150 bricks is extremely limiting.
Plus, I'd rather be able to play fully online, than have to just sit around playing by my self, with nothing more than a small amount of bricks and some Add-Ons.

IMO, the full game is worth the price, especially considering it's a one time payment, rather than the a monthly sort of thing. If ever you were to get the full version, which I recommend, you'd notice how boring the Demo version can be compared to the practically limitless, full version.

Honestly, Blockland is worth more than $20 to me. It was a great purchase.

well since he loves playing alone. he technically has infin bricks. on paid version.
the limit only applied to internet games

If I had to pay another $20 to keep playing Blockland, I would.

Im not alone in the Demo. I have my zombie bot pals and my imaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation!

You won't get a proper sample unless you posted this in Off Topic/Drama. There are a lot of people who live only in those two forums and I think don't even own Blockland. The pathetic drama you guys create seems to attract a lot of tourists.

Feelin Hot hot hot!

Best 20 bucks I've ever spent.

Best 20$ spent so far.

Messing with the demo kinda gets boring fairly quickly and can sometimes be more frustrating then good. If you want a challenge and to avoid people, then go ahead and stick with Demo.

Having full version though allows more freedom to make larger builds like DM, TDM, CTF, and etc maps; That wouldn't be possible with demo.

So it really just depends on your preference.

Why did you put a whats blockland because no one would vote that because they wouldent be on the blockland forums if they didnt know what blockland is.