Author Topic: Vulgus: Respect me  (Read 4950 times)

And?
He's asking for people's respect and forgiveness by saying this is his first drama.

Where do you get that from me asking a question?

If respect was represented by a number you would definitely be negative right now Vulgus.

Yes. Many people would be in negative. But why are you picking on me?

Yes. Many people would be in negative. But why are you picking on me?
Probably because you're flat-out asking "am I respected now?"

because you're flat-out asking "am I respected now"

This is why.

What's wrong with that?

It's annoying and shows that you're stupid.

It's annoying and shows that you're stupid.
That could have been worded better, but it's the gist of it.


Many people are annoying and stupid and pathetic What I want to know is what is specifically wrong with me that is so bad that you had to go and make a drama situation out of it

Many people are annoying and stupid and pathetic What I want to know is what is specifically wrong with me that is so bad that you had to go and make a drama situation out of it

because you're flat-out asking "am I respected now"


Many people are annoying and stupid and pathetic What I want to know is what is specifically wrong with me that is so bad that you had to go and make a drama situation out of it
Are you stupid? We've pointed it out five or so times now.

Apparently I don't see it so I will argue no further

Apparently I don't see it so I will argue no further

Why don't you try reading, hmm?
because you're flat-out asking "am I respected now?"