Author Topic: Do people outside the U.s have Cheese in a can?  (Read 5338 times)

And Tatua makes loving yummy whipped cream!
Lol. I love the coffee and chocolate yogurts they make. The flavour is liquid ontop of the yogurt, and you stir it through when you get it.

EDIT: I can't PM. See my sig. I'm in Taranaki, and there are other NZers I know of.

Who the forget would eat this stuff?

Lol. I love the coffee and chocolate yogurts they make. The flavour is liquid ontop of the yogurt, and you stir it through when you get it.

EDIT: I can't PM. See my sig. I'm in Taranaki, and there are other NZers I know of.

Win, my friend lives in Taranaki. I'm in Tauranga. Why can't you PM?

What the forget is wrong with Americans? Cheese in a can!?

Win, my friend lives in Taranaki. I'm in Tauranga. Why can't you PM?
Banned from it.
I go to Tauranga all the time, for sport. And Hamilton as well. Mostly Hamilton.

IcyGamma lived in Tauranga but moved to Christchurch sometime last year.

Icy Gamma was in the same school as my Brother! Win! In fact Icy was in the class next to him!

Icy Gamma was in the same school as my Brother! Win! In fact Icy was in the class next to him!
:o

Why would we want Cheese-in-a-Can? We have proper cheddar, Leicester, Gloucester and many other proper cheeses >.>.

If you're that lazy you could have Phillidelphia which tastes good too

Josh was pretty cool so I'm told. He was pom though right? Yea, he lived here in Papamoa.

By the way, what sport do you play?

Why would we have cheese in a can?

Josh was pretty cool so I'm told. He was pom though right? Yea, he lived here in Papamoa.

By the way, what sport do you play?
Inline hockey. It's a version of Ice hockey. The same apart from instead of on ice, it's on concrete or plastic tiles in Tauranga and Hamilton's case. And we use wheels instead of blades. The tiles are slippery as hell compared to concrete.

Those are a worse pair of my skates. Mine were $800. D:

Sounds like fun! Where do you play and when do you play next? I could come and watch!

Spray cheese is awesome. :D