Author Topic: Holy god da...(Now a stuffpost war.)  (Read 2897 times)

Ibaans alright in moderate doses. Some days he is a total cigarette though.

Badspot could post one of these topics and it would still annoy me.
That's what I'm saying. These topics are annoying. MrMulch and his ZAPT stuffopic is the worst. Now he's doing it again.
I like some of his mods, like the Pill. Really popular. But he ripped off Left4Block and got suck-ups like you to kiss his ass. Here's a quote from his RTB ZAPT e-peen boosting page.
Quote from: Iban
For every $1 you donate to me, I steal $7 from Rotondo :P

I hate him. And you.

Some days?

Don't you mean all the time? Lol.

That's what I'm saying. These topics are annoying. MrMulch and his ZAPT stuffopic is the worst. Now he's doing it again.I like some of his mods, like the Pill. Really popular. But he ripped off Left4Block and got suck-ups like you to kiss his ass. Here's a quote from his RTB ZAPT e-peen boosting page.
I hate him. And you.
Riiight. He ripped off a mod based on a zombie game, which is totally unique.

Riiight. He ripped off a mod based on a zombie game, which is totally unique.
Both are based of L4D. Of course. But on the very same type of gaming system Iban stole Rotondo's ideas. That's worse.

Oh, I saw a comment in CityRP.
In the credits:
And thanks to Iban for ripping off this mod

How could he get much different? They're based off the same game. Besides, Rot's not even working on L4B.
Why should he? Iban can get away with stealing, but he can't. Rotondo is a good guy. But because Iban released all his ideas already, Rotondo can't do anything without seeming like a copy.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:21:07 PM by Narkro555 »

How could he get much different? They're based off the same game. Besides, Rot's not even working on L4B.

I would feel more accomplished if I could telnet into the Blockland forums and get a text version of it.

That's what I'm saying. These topics are annoying. MrMulch and his ZAPT stuffopic is the worst. Now he's doing it again.I like some of his mods, like the Pill. Really popular. But he ripped off Left4Block and got suck-ups like you to kiss his ass. Here's a quote from his RTB ZAPT e-peen boosting page.
I hate him. And you.
   L4B is a loving stuffty addon, it breaks JVS content, server spawning, falling damage. And do I really have to mention how overpowered all the zombies are? Also your acussing me off being some suckup who cant think for himself, when your obviously sucking up to rotondo with all your "Oh gawd evarythinn is stoleen from rertarno" bullstuff.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:24:45 PM by MrMulch »

L4B is a loving stuffty addon, it breaks JVS content, server spawning, falling damage. And do I really have to mention how overpowered all the zombies are? Also your acussing me off being some suckup who cant think for himself, when your obviously sucking up to rotondo with all your "Oh gawd evarythinn is stoleen from rertarno bullstuff.
Are you half handicapped or did you loving graduate from Bullstuff State University?

JVS is terrible, I'm glad L4B breaks it.

Are you half handicapped or did you loving graduate from Bullstuff State University?
What the hell are you talking about. L4B obviously breaks addons.

I avoid using JVS too; it's very glitchy.

All of the things you've said I have never had happen to me. When I used JVS in a zombie build one time, they worked fine. I don't see what your talking about. Nothing is broken about server spawning either. There are no falling glitches, unless you mean how the zombie Tank isn't hurt by it easily.

Rotondo got the idea from a foreign gaming system. Iban sucked ideas from both. I think that's worse. Like I said, his ego rivals Megaguy's.

Quote from: Iban
For every $1 you donate to me, I steal $7 from Rotondo :P

What the hell are you talking about. L4B obviously breaks addons.
I have no idea what you're talking about. It's obviously something your fault.