Author Topic: ≈ UI edit Dumping area ≈ CLOSED DUE TO ANNOYANCE  (Read 143989 times)

What i mean is that If They are Dark Grey / Black then the black text are not undderstandable on them
eg. Krystals
Mine work fine considering the fact that the only places that have dark grey / black are areas where white text would be.

Rawr.

That pic you posted is my profile pic now people can say that i have double accs shame to you!

That pic you posted is my profile pic now people can say that i have double accs shame to you!
Except that it's trans...

not mine but i like it and its good
-bloodylagattach-

yeah it isn't, it's mine. |:\

not sure if it is anygood but, here.

he is supposed to be falling down a mountain but i doubt you could tell that(even if he is looking down)

took me a while to do this cuz i had to get him to tumble down due to a ski crash which is kinda hard to do depending on what map.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:40:23 PM by No dinner for king »

I got another. this time for too loud (cuz NPCkiller is 1-an idiot who doesn't know what the UI edit dumping area is and 2-cuz he too lazy to do custom plant errors for too far, Unstable(which i did) and too loud(which is what i'm posting)

If you are reading this NPCKiller, then consider yourself dead to me

Bump so that ppl can see mah awesome plant errorz

Screw the too far one.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:24:43 PM by No dinner for king »

just look at the other ones
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:24:58 PM by No dinner for king »

Bump so that ppl can see mah awesome plant errorz
They're very odd. The too far one is by far the worst, imo. It doesn't even make sense.

Bump, i never made this but i wanted a cyaneeish clolored mouse ui so i made one and here it is.

Stop advertising this on other people's topics.

A crosshair made from scratch.

STICKY STICKY STICKY
That, my good man, is what she said.

Buamp

Ouchies!