Author Topic: ≈ UI edit Dumping area ≈ CLOSED DUE TO ANNOYANCE  (Read 144108 times)

I don't think he wants this to be stickied, he prefers people to stay with the better default cursor.

Badspot can't tell us what to do. If he wants to have only the default crosshair, then he would have failed the other GUI's, but he can't :P

For once Killer, I'm in agreement with you.

I had posted a cross hair, but nevermind. I just realized how stuffty it was.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:47:09 PM by psycopathic clown »

I don't think he wants this to be stickied, he prefers people to stay with the better default cursor.
Who? Badspot?
I dunno, but either way this will help keep the forums a lot less spammier.

New Cursor to Add!

WTF HAPPENED!
Lol idiot,you click it and it becomes bigger.
Gimp is better than paint.net

WTF HAPPENED!
You got ahold of paint. Please stay away from making images.

Did somebody ever make a client script that allowed the change of crosshairs while ingame?

Did somebody ever make a client script that allowed the change of crosshairs while ingame?
I did, so did some other people.

Mine's called CrossPick.

I did, so did some other people.

Mine's called CrossPick.
The last time i downloaded that it was all glitchy i couldnt see any of the cross hairs or when ever i put one in there it would show up in the next slot Ex. (Slot 1 would have >< , But when i click on 1 it says its not there, but when i click on slot 2 it works)

Banished, your profile pic is that animation from Flipnote Hatena by Invader HEK.

That's right, I've been there.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:37:58 AM by Flame »

Hey, im kind of new to BL forums and stuff, this is my first "Add-on", you think someone could trans this for me?

Warning - While you were typing 562 new replies have been posted. Please review your post.
Mother of god...... O__O

Hey, im kind of new to BL forums and stuff, this is my first "Add-on", you think someone could trans this for me?

Warning - While you were typing 562 new replies have been posted. Please review your post.
Mother of god...... O__O
Here: