Author Topic: Stun Grenade [V2 is out!]  (Read 9251 times)

Look in here.

I get all mah stuf fro m the archives. Old school Rifle, you sould try it sometime. :D

NO
STUPID! I caould have gotten first page!
i'm going to edit this post and see if something works...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:51:24 AM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Finished updating to V2 :)

nark MAH BOI make the model more like this....
(add holes and make it black and put in a pin)

Holy stuff... Where do I begin.
You have useless text dump files in the zip. The model is pretty much all one color.
Compare:

I think you will also find that this sometimes will spam the console with the unable to find the tumble function. I am only guessing that it will happen, because Pandan's tranq had it happen.

- 12point rant snip-
Oh, I should have remembered that. I'll delete them next time. But seriously, I left in those TINY export files. Should you actually care about that?

Okay, I should probably add more color. Just gray and green is a little plain.

As for the model, I guess either I'll use the older model (attached) or continue working on it though.

But I'm sure typing like this makes you cool, right?

Oh, I should have remembered that. I'll delete them next time. But seriously, I left in those TINY export files. Should you actually care about that?

Okay, I should probably add more color. Just gray and green is a little plain.

As for the model, I guess either I'll use the older model (attached) or continue working on it though.

But I'm sure typing like this makes you cool, right?
I used the 12 font because my image was big. I didn't want my text to be lost in a giant image.

inb4flashvsstungrenadedebate

But anyway, the script is nice, almost golden. But your models get worse and worse (no offense) I mean look at the TBH and the the War Hawk thing and then this...

So Ima' put some constructive criticism here. Your models are too bland. Try to sketch out your models. Always try to use a reference picture.

Thanks, I'll try that. Is this model better:

Thank you so much. Now We can flash and stun people

That sucked, and yeah.

A glass o milks flash grenade didn't suck give it some slack it was real good for like swat TDM's and stuff right?

throwing flashbang and this = epic death

New model = Eww.
Soon-to-be-new-model = Eww, but better than the new model.
New rating = 6/10
Old rating = 8.5/10
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:58:15 PM by Zloff »

Needs better model.

But good, nonetheless.