Author Topic: I think I hit the "14-year-old-pyromaniac" stage of life.  (Read 5451 times)

Well, add some sodium in water and have a blast.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD85OUkEKKw
I bought sodium and it was fun. I stuck it to the cap of a water bottle and through it. It was really cool but fire is much cheaper considering an ounce of sodium is around 26 dollars.

Vaseline + Styrofoam = Napalm.

Basically, what you do is get a piece of cloth around 40cm by 40cm. Get a nice ball of Vaseline, around the size of a tennis ball and place that in the centre of the cloth. Begin placing pieces of Styrofoam around the ball. Once you've got a ball of Vaseline with Styrofoam stuck to it, wrap the cloth around it.

Light, throw, profit.

I light my hands on fire with hand sanitizer :D

i have a trainer balisong (because my parents won't let me get a sharp one :C) 5 other sharp pocket knives, a 9 mil that my dad bought, but is basically referred to as mine, and i play with lighters whenever i get the chance :3
Oro has a bunch of pocket knives, 1 folding big knife, a knife used in the army from my parent's army friend, a dagger/short sword, a regular stuffty sword, a 70 inch odachi longsword, a bow with some field arrows, and an ulu. But still no balisong :\