Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Rate my PC
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Rate my PC (Read 3758 times)
Osak
March 25, 2010, 09:02:35 PM
Quote from: devildogelite on March 25, 2010, 09:01:07 PM
That still doesn't mean much, also we knew that
That's why I said that I was vague in my last post.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
TheChaosCarrier
March 25, 2010, 09:04:40 PM
Mine can do compootur stuf.
Reactor Worker
March 25, 2010, 09:08:08 PM
I just installed my new HD5870...Eyefinity is awesome.
On another note...anyone in the market for a GTX 260?
Righteous One
March 25, 2010, 10:27:50 PM
If you're willing to go under $75, sure.
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Rate my PC