Author Topic: What makes people join your server?  (Read 5066 times)

I name my server "A.R.C.'s jvs elevators basspot freeadmin"

Sad thing is people do join :|
I've done the JVS elevators things before, and then I shoot at a building that no one can escape, and did I mention that there is Rickroll'd playing inside of it?

well what i do is if your desperate say free admin or if your not make it a free build just be patent and wait do be begging for people to come or if nobody come your servers dead

Snipers Vs. Runners
I have a save of it.
People go nuts over it most of the time.

usually ppl go to a famous player`s server. its kinda noobish.

PPL IF HEEDICALKING WAS A NOBODY PLAYER WOULD YOU STILL JOIN HIS SERVERS?

...I thought so.-_-
That person obviously worked to get famous.

"Hey, Heedicalking's is up! Maybe he has some new vehicles!"
My servers are constantly up, like Rykuta's, Crown's, and Jorgur's, people actually know what will be going on in my server. But unlike theirs, my server always has some kind of new item, vehicle, map, or script.

When a servor says "plz come free admin" I never join cause I hate the thing some idiot made up "plz". What in the hell does plz mean? ∩U

FREE...BEER

Never fails.

Blocklanders are more interested in Deathmatch's and RPG's. Freebuilds somewhat too.
FREE...BEER

Never fails.
:P

When a servor says "plz come free admin" I never join cause I hate the thing some idiot made up "plz". What in the hell does plz mean? ∩U

...and the fact that it says "Free Admin" :/

I've done the JVS elevators things before, and then I shoot at a building that no one can escape, and did I mention that there is Rickroll'd playing inside of it?
CANZ EYE CUM?

research

MORE research

A stuffLOAD OF research

If you figure out a strategy, let me know.

Go ahead, nobody will see you do it..
Ok.

research

MORE research

A stuffLOAD OF research
WHOOOO!

"Plz" is the abbreviation of "Please", it sort of sounds like it if you try to say it, even thought it'd never actually work as a word. Servers like this bug me as well, where they ask people to come in the title. As I said once before, is there REALLY a single person on Blockland who'll see the title and think "Oh, how polite, he said please! I think I'll join!"

Combination or individual use of:
DM/TDM
CTF
Trench

and more often than not:

City RP
Deathrun
Prison RP

Hate:
plz come
first 4 git free admin!
JOIN ITS FUN!
Family RP
Mining RP

My successes:
Mazeworld (3 REALLY hard mazes) - in about v10
Gameshow - Weakest Link style gameshow - maxed out the podiums :D

I mainly:

Join
-----
TDMs with high playerlimit
Trenchwars with many players and less bricks
Building servers which have a lot of ppl and have a good name

Avoid
-------
Family RP
City RP unless I liked it b4
Freebuild first get admin blah blah blah...