Poll

Which should I get?

The Ballad of Gay Tony
10 (100%)
The Lost and Damned
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: GTA IV question.  (Read 1265 times)

I asked my dad to pick me up a 1600 Microsoft point card so I can get an addon for Grand Theft Auto IV. Thing is, I don't know which to get.

I've heard a lot of good things about TBoGT and its had more downloads and is more popular, seemingly. However I read on the Wikia about TLaD and it doesn't sound bad either, but doesn't sound like it adds as much. Its also half the cost, at 800, while TBoGT is a full 1600.

So which? :o

It seems to me that Gay tony would be better if you like to just mess around and stuff, but I'd prefer Lost and Damned for story.

Yeah, it seemed Lost and Damned was indeed more for story. I do both though. :S

Also would it be smarter to purchase through the marketplace of find a disc somewhere? I have the
250mb hard drive... but if my Xbox were to ever red ring I wouldn't want to lose all of my stuff. D:

EDIT: Or I could tell him nevermind and save for Fallout New Vegas... how much is it cost-wise?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:45:18 PM by Caution »

Also would it be smarter to purchase through the marketplace of find a disc somewhere? I have the
250mb hard drive... but if my Xbox were to ever red ring I wouldn't want to lose all of my stuff. D:

EDIT: Or I could tell him nevermind and save for Fallout New Vegas... how much is it cost-wise?
Get a hard drive.

balllllllad of that tony guy.

buy the disk with both games 4 ps3 and 360

I got both on a disc from Gamestop for $26. :D