Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060375 times)

Only if you interact with objects on it, which requires trespassing.
WRONG.

You can only interact with objects with theft.

WRONG.

You can only interact with objects with theft.
WRONG.

Theft allows you to take stuff out.and stuff.

Wow you people are idiots
You do NOT need trespassing to walk on claimed land, yet, it still leaves scents.
You DO need trespassing to interact with opbjects on land. EX: Look in containers, go in houses.
Theft allows you to steal things. Derp.
Vandalism allows you to destroy and build things on claimed land.

Oooo, got my Palisade Corner post up. Time to finish my walls.

i used all the bone I have to make bone glue, but now I need something worth protecting.

Was I leaving scents when I walk on claimed land without trespassing?

Apparently so :/

You leave a scent when you first walk on, but thats all. It doesnt leave like, a trail of scents.

You leave a scent when you first walk on, but thats all. It doesnt leave like, a trail of scents.

But smart players aren't going to come kick my ass for it right?

But smart players aren't going to come kick my ass for it right?
Usually people will let trespassing slip by if they dont have a wall up. Theft and vandalism on the other hand...

1. Trap yourself to be protected from attacking boar

2. No stones

We found what appears to be an abandoned village like 3x bigger than ToH's village. The palisades are decaying and it even has a mine inside the walls, also the village claim is gone. We plan to ram down one of the decayed palisades and loot it, it probably has endless supplies of armor and weapons and everything. I forgot to mention it has like 50 skeletons inside it and has runestones all around it threatening anyone who comes near.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:44:54 PM by Visage »

We found what appears to be an abandoned village like 3x bigger than ToH's village. The palisades are decaying and it even has a mine inside the walls, also the village claim is gone. We plan to ram down one of the decayed palisades and loot it, it probably has endless supplies of armor and weapons and everything. I forgot to mention it has like 50 skeletons inside it and has runestones all around it threatening anyone who comes near.
Maybe its some old cursed village. You go in there, the skeletons leap up, forget your brains out, and then put your dead bodies in the pile.

SPOOOOOkool kids klubKKYYYY

Back from vacation, no one stole my crops or anything :D some were even off my claim. my area is deserted... theres still some claimed land around but I'm pretty sure noones living here. except the guys from brotopia i guess

oh, stuff
Pics. Now.