Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1106732 times)

you asses are making chriz sad
also
i believe in playing it dumb and not suspecting anyone of anyone but constantly keeping tabs on that person.

if they mess up twice and or steal my stuff and run away then they will die
not even a quick STAB DEATH
because when i have a single target and have gained a tremendous advantage over them, i would definitely torture them as much as possible.

you guys go all:
asdf 1:i think he stole something even though 5 other people are in this village and have access to my place, im going to kill him.
asdf 2: i think asdf is gonna kill me *log*
asdf 1: summon
asdf 2: god damnit i hate you

you asses are making chriz sad
also
i believe in playing it dumb and not suspecting anyone of anyone but constantly keeping tabs on that person.

if they mess up twice and or steal my stuff and run away then they will die
not even a quick STAB DEATH
because when i have a single target and have gained a tremendous advantage over them, i would definitely torture them as much as possible.

you guys go all:
asdf 1:i think he stole something even though 5 other people are in this village and have access to my place, im going to kill him.
asdf 2: i think asdf is gonna kill me *log*
asdf 1: summon
asdf 2: god damnit i hate you

i don't give second chances anymore

forget up once and you're gone

unless I actually like you, which is rare.
The irony burns.

i hope i got you to smile. :)

i don't give second chances anymore
forget up once and you're gone
thats why you die so much
you are too damn threatening
so people feel the need to get a higher power involved to reduce your threats

thats why you die so much
you are too damn threatening
so people feel the need to get a higher power involved to reduce your threats

i honestly dont think I'm too threatening at all. or at least, that wasn't very threatening.

madmitten if someone took your sword without asking would you just tell them to kindly give it back or would you slap their stuff.

i honestly dont think I'm too threatening at all. or at least, that wasn't very threatening.

madmitten if someone took your sword without asking would you just tell them to kindly give it back or would you slap their stuff.
I'd ask them why they took it and ask to give it back.
if it was a q1billion then i'd forget their face

I'd ask them why they took it and ask to give it back.
if it was a q1billion then i'd forget their face

lets say it was a q65 bronze.

you're too soft

if someone took one of our spare q36 bronze swords i'd be all, 'just put it back. dont do it again.' or just let them have it

but if someone took my q65 i'd beat them dead.

i'm a hell of a lot nicer ingame than I am on these forums lol

This thread is looking like a drama topic

our village has always run different than most of yours i would gather from all i have read

everyone always has what they need and even want for the most part there isnt a need to steal from anyone

we have always had an armor weapon house thats open for all in the village
if you have a 60q sling and go in there and see a 100q you just swap it out.
thats what everyone does and can do.

its the same for everything

bars of metals for repairs handy for anyone who many need and nuggets

you want a sword even though you not much of a fighter if its in the armor house grab it  we all know some ppl just wanna look cool

food houses open to all and only time specific food is put aside is if you bring stuff for it like someone who wants like chantrell/onion things made for stats for their skills

guess thats why we dont have the issues on ppl stealing each others things like some of you all have had

So Drop, village/camp?
Meeeehhhh
I dunno. Maybe. I'm quite content with the resources I have here. Iron, Bronze, silk, stuff tons of BBC and nice hunting grounds

Whats with all the fighting?

Also,
our village has always run different than most of yours i would gather from all i have read

everyone always has what they need and even want for the most part there isnt a need to steal from anyone

we have always had an armor weapon house thats open for all in the village
if you have a 60q sling and go in there and see a 100q you just swap it out.
thats what everyone does and can do.

its the same for everything

bars of metals for repairs handy for anyone who many need and nuggets

you want a sword even though you not much of a fighter if its in the armor house grab it  we all know some ppl just wanna look cool

food houses open to all and only time specific food is put aside is if you bring stuff for it like someone who wants like chantrell/onion things made for stats for their skills

guess thats why we dont have the issues on ppl stealing each others things like some of you all have had
Honestly, people would still steal. It won't make a difference. What if someone had a higher Q sword than the other person? Would they steal it?

My "village" is a little self-sufficient. We have our own properties on our own lots, and we have palisades defending everyone's lot. Honestly, your village sounded like a village everyone else would have.

We have palisades defending everyone's lot.
This is the first step to a failing village. Everyone is paranoid, not being able to trust each other.
Just walling themselves off. It's not a village, it's a cluster of tiny self defense systems.