Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1073485 times)

Registered as CloudJhi :D
Can I join you tikitai?

Double toast, anyone on?

A bear forgeted me up to half health :c
Is there any way to reset or Self Delete?
Im making a new character nao :c
Name is CloudG

If you make a new character go to the globe dude and type in tikitikitiki. Not much is there but im starting my own town above it.

EDIT: You'll get to a few sacks and stuff. There's rocks around that I started carving rules for the town on. I'm thinking a basis of something like this:
Community Manager - Wynd Fox. In charge of allocating bedding, making sure everyone is doing their job.
Economy Manager - Myself. Controls resources and food, etc.
Crime Manager - Makes sure no one steals. They can choose to punish them by death. (but obviously you can run away - but the game has a scent thing. People can track you down and kill you) Dunno who this can be.
Lord - probably me
Basically there needs to be 5 active members before we can make a village.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:28:40 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

if you type frontrox, you can join me and someothers

I think I'm going to bail on the one above tiki and just make my own at my hearth fire.
EDIT: The current one is too messy and big D:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:49:33 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

I think I'm going to bail on the one above tiki and just make my own at my hearth fire.
EDIT: The current one is too messy and big D:
\
How the forget do I find you?

\
How the forget do I find you?
Add my hearth secret (ctrl + b - on the left). It's zack0wack0. PM when yo're done.

Where are you at the moment?

we got a very nice fort here

me, hiiro, colt 'n some other dude who decided it would be cool to join in (not that he's wrong) all came together for a settlement above where tiki's was (simply because his had a boar that kept eating us)

you can join us with nagaremyass but you'll need a bed

Bushi, boars dont aggro unless you attack them...

The only animals that aggro are bears.

In other news: Wheat seeds are so rare that my bro is gonna build me a timber house for just one.

then explain why a group of totally unarmed totally uninformed totally green newbies would suddenly attack a boar

no it was not a misclick, it just kicked our ass

Bushi, boars dont aggro unless you attack them...

The only animals that aggro are bears.

In other news: Wheat seeds are so rare that my bro is gonna build me a timber house for just one.
wrong. I tried to travel to Antallion but I got rammed by about 5 boars along the way.

EDIT: Me and Antallion are restarting new characters at bushi's camp. It's so cute that colt, bushi etc are sleeping in their beds :3
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:08:52 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

beds beds beds beds beds

but no water close nearby, i want to do pottery :(
we need pottery for things like ovens too.