Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060222 times)

Egh..
Someone take me in. Its getting boring there in Ironwell.

Egh..

come with me where ever I go. I need a buddy <33

Egh..
Are you active?

come with me where ever I go. I need a buddy <33
Lol k. HS
Are you active?
Im wasn't exactly active the past few days. But mostly active everyday from now on because, i need to start getting rage(again)

Im wasn't exactly active the past few days. But mostly active everyday from now on because, i need to start getting rage(again)
Ok Pm me your hs

You know, it would be nice if, oh I don't know..
KNEW WHERE YOUR CLAIM WAS.

Is some damn rustroot really worth that much to you?

Have you not seen how I explain my claim in a simple way???
It contained a timber house, it has loads of wheat, some drying frames, four tanning tubs, and a boat docked?
If you come find me, I will give you a very nice refund of 2 Q99 grape seeds and 3 Q104-106 carrots and Q51 raisins.
I don't care whatever stuffload of Q seeds you have, all I want is my loving chest of items BACK.

Have you not seen how I explain my claim in a simple way???
It contained a timber house, it has loads of wheat, some drying frames, four tanning tubs, and a boat docked?I don't care whatever stuffload of Q seeds you have, all I want is my loving chest of items BACK.

i hope you loving die in a fire for treating jacob/lee that way.

i hope you loving die in a fire for treating jacob/lee that way.

How did I treat him?
Did I murder him? No.
Steal from him? No.

How did I treat him?
Did I murder him? No.
Steal from him? No.

you're being a jackass.

you're being a jackass.
Lets go kill him trololol :3

I'm here at New Avalon, or whatever the loving name is

there are lots of loving runestones all over the place. 'Don't touch my stuff!' they all cry out.

To get this straight, I don't take orders from anyone who isn't in the position to give orders. I'll only listen to Frontrox until he tells me who is who and what is what.

you're being a jackass.

In what way?
I'm here at New Avalon, or whatever the loving name is

there are lots of loving runestones all over the place. 'Don't touch my stuff!' they all cry out.

To get this straight, I don't take orders from anyone who isn't in the position to give orders. I'll only listen to Frontrox until he tells me who is who and what is what.

You seem to be a "I don't give a stuff about everyone and I only do what I want to do" guy.

In what way?
You seem to be a "I don't give a stuff about everyone and I only do what I want to do" guy.

pretty loving much

I just ran around and harvested all the grapes, made grape juice, removed the wine from the wine barrel before it became vinegar, and added more wine in without even being asked to.

I do stuff for LP. If I see something I want just laying around I'll usually take it and wait for someone to get pissed at me. For example, I found some spectacles and just grabbed them and put them on for luls. I then found carrots, and ate until I was full, and then I smoked some hemp buds.

Good loving times.

:3
Yus above.

wat

EDIT: I have officially found what I want to do in my spare time.

loving wine making. Of course, I am not going to deal with the wine once its done. I'll probably just set it in a chest (in buckets) and if nobody comes to get it, I'll just dump it out.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 05:51:15 AM by Chriz »