Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1083328 times)

That's so epic lol. Anyone have a town that can use another worker? I just lost my character to a damn boar and im going to restart again lol.
I do, I'll pm you the HS

I've passed by 2 little camps/villages while doing this next update of map.

A found some loving huge fortress with a palisade all around it ruled by some guy with "king" in his name.

Then I later robbed his general's house.

A found some loving huge fortress with a palisade all around it ruled by some guy with "king" in his name.

Then I later robbed his general's house.
Can you bring me some leather? I need a backpack so bad @_@

Can you bring me some leather? I need a backpack so bad @_@
Making leather isn't hard at all, it just takes time.

i would like to join someoens village

i would like to join someoens village
You're handicapped. No one wants you.

Making leather isn't hard at all, it just takes time.
But I can't find cows :c

You don't need cows to make leather, they only produce more.

Use some damn rabbits.

You don't need to find cows, any animal hide will do. Bunnies, foxes, boars, bears, cows..

You don't need to find cows, any animal hide will do. Bunnies, foxes, boars, bears, cows..
Oh. Also, when I dig for clay, I only find one piece and then it just racks up my LP but I don't get anything. What the hell?

DEEESTTIINNNYYY
THAT WAS MY VILLAGE, ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD
SDASDFSDFSDGHH

Oh. Also, when I dig for clay, I only find one piece and then it just racks up my LP but I don't get anything. What the hell?
You need to find an infinite clay source somewhere, my first guess would be the leechless swamps.

You need to find an infinite clay source somewhere, my first guess would be the leechless swamps.
If I find leeches, more bait for me :D

Mega update!

(It's resized so it doesn't pagestretch people, just right click>view image to view full quality)

Also...

Freckle skit i ned to know where your mine is