Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060581 times)

Bullstuff. I was on every day, except whenever I was really busy, but I was usually online. I never stayed on long because we never did jack stuff. Drop never wanted us to work for LP to earn combat experience, we didn't need protection. He didn't want to work on raising quality of anything, no sir. He did not give jobs at all. People said what they wanted to do and that's that

:o
Why'd you leave?
I never saw your reason.
But my way of gaining LP is claiming my land, then farm, farm, farm.

Bullstuff. I was on every day, except whenever I was really busy, but I was usually online. I never stayed on long because we never did jack stuff. Drop never wanted us to work for LP to earn combat experience, we didn't need protection. He didn't want to work on raising quality of anything, no sir. He did not give jobs at all. People said what they wanted to do and that's that
Also, 75% of all my hard earned Silkworm eggs were stolen by Riou Hawkeye and droppy didn't do stuff other then offering me his eggs.

Also, 75% of all my hard earned Silkworm eggs were stolen by Riou Hawkeye and droppy didn't do stuff other then offering me his eggs.

:O
Riou has theft?

Crap, I got ambushed by a boar. Those things can't be escaped from.
We can't get in to the mine if the boars keep it up.

OH MY GOD I COULDNT DO ANYTHING, I COULDNT GET IN HIS PALISADE

OH MY GOD I COULDNT DO ANYTHING, I COULDNT GET IN HIS PALISADE

Drop, don't you have everybody's keys?
You ought to have copies of em, so that you know wether someone stole.

Drop, don't you have everybody's keys?
You ought to have copies of em, so that you know wether someone stole.
No, Riou never gave me his keys even when I asked. He's a friend and ended up leaving by telling me he drowned, and then he told me he was killed, but then I saw him online. He then removed me from his kin list. Little stuff.

No, Riou never gave me his keys even when I asked. He's a friend and ended up leaving by telling me he drowned, and then he told me he was killed, but then I saw him online. He then removed me from his kin list. Little stuff.

Is his claim inside the village? You can use authority to declaim it.
Then make a battering ram and ram his palisade if he had it.

Crap, I got ambushed by a boar. Those things can't be escaped from.
We can't get in to the mine if the boars keep it up.
Wrong.

lol why do people in your village have thier things locked up from each other?

individual walls between each others houses? wtf lol
if everyone has their own farms, and own skill yards and tools.
then how do you control village-wide quality gain?
its seems like the players in all your villages cant really play AS a village.

also, NO ONE should have player claims within a village. ever.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:20:07 AM by Bisjac »

This  :cookieMonster:

lol why do people in your village have thier things locked up from each other?

individual walls between each others houses? wtf lol
if everyone has their own farms, and own skill yards and tools.
then how do you control village-wide quality gain?
its seems like the players in all your villages cant really play AS a village.

That is what I find weird.
Everybody has their own palisades around their plot of land.
They all farm their own stuff, build their own stuff, and make their own stuff.

we have shared farms (massive size)
one plot for quality control.
and one plot for stuffty wheat and hemp, for quantity needs.

we have a large skill yard for every related skill. with tools set aside for any 3 people to work in there at once.
village shared tools are always up to date and best possible  quality. so no one has to constantly keep track of their tools and how good they should be.
massive storage for anyone to use for them ingredients.

when people forage and gather, they place ingredients to things in the shared storage.
you announce what your putting in and what your needing and taking. so that the few more involved with that skill are aware.

when i need special food cooked, i grab the few ingredients the village cant grow from within, and drop them off at the cooking yard.
when the skilled cooker is on, she cooks for me, and i grab em when she tells me.

if you need a complicated thing crafted, you ask for it from that skiller player, and wait an hour or day, depending what it is.
we dont individually OWN anything, besides whatever set of Armour and few tools in our own houses.

if someone went in my house and just walked off with a steel plate body, i wouldn't even think to ask about it.
it would be unheard of to care lol. i would just assume someone wanted to box a bear or something.

you cant have a successful village if you dont trust each other.
and you cant trust each other if you dont work FOR each other.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:55:16 AM by Bisjac »

we have shared farms (massive size)
one plot for quality control.
and one plot for stuffty wheat and hemp, for quantity needs.

we have a large skill yard for every related skill. with tools set aside for any 3 people to work in there at once.
village shared tools are always up to date and best possible  quality. so no one has to constantly keep track of their tools and how good they should be.
massive storage for anyone to use for them ingredients.

when people forage and gather, they place ingredients to things in the shared storage.
you announce what your putting in and what your needing and taking. so that the few more involved with that skill are aware.

when i need special food cooked, i grab the few ingredients the village cant grow from within, and drop them off at the cooking yard.
when the skilled cooker is on, she cooks for me, and i grab em when she tells me.

if you need a complicated thing crafted, you ask for it from that skiller player, and wait an hour or day, depending what it is.
we dont individually OWN anything, besides whatever set of Armour and few tools in our own houses.

if someone went in my house and just walked off with a steel plate body, i wouldn't even think to ask about it.
it would be unheard of to care lol. i would just assume someone wanted to box a bear or something.

you cant have a successful village if you dont trust each other.
and you cant trust each other if you dont work FOR each other.

Wow.
Dropshock's village is the complete opposite.
With the exception of I think, two people.

if everyone plays alone, then what is a village even for?

i cant have the guys rdy to fight, if they are always worried about where their food will be, and making that few glue and rope for stupid stuff, when they could just walk over and grab it.

if players have to build a well rounded player in all skills, its wasting LP.
our guys pour all LP into 1 or 2 skills, and then just melee.

better Q items for village, and better fighting.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:43:45 AM by Bisjac »